Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3701353 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1320 on: November 24, 2006, 07:14:19 am »
Someone order a latte?  Taken in October 2006 in Brooklyn. 

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1321 on: November 24, 2006, 07:16:13 am »
Or do you want it iced?  Is Matilda old enough to sit up in a bike seat?

yb

« Reply #1322 on: November 24, 2006, 08:15:58 am »
I can't see the last 2 photos.  :(

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1323 on: November 24, 2006, 04:48:20 pm »
I can't see the last 2 photos.  :(

I can.
Try to quote Clarissa's posts and then hit the preview button. Don't ask me why, but sometimes this works for me. Otherwise, you can paste&copy the url of Clarissa's pics, insert them into the adress field of your browser; maybe this will work.

Someone order a latte?  Taken in October 2006 in Brooklyn. 

Yes, it was me,me,me who ordered a latte  :) *jumps hysterically up and down*

Oh my. Can this guy get any cuter?

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1324 on: November 24, 2006, 04:56:37 pm »
Same shirt in both pics:

At the NY premiere of Candy:

Or do you want it iced?  Is Matilda old enough to sit up in a bike seat?

Don't know when the pic with the bike was taken. But around one year is old enough to sit in a bike seat.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1325 on: November 24, 2006, 07:02:38 pm »

Don't know when the pic with the bike was taken. But around one year is old enough to sit in a bike seat.

Good eye, Chrissi.  That picture of him standing with Ron Howard was at the NY premiere of Candy?  I'm not a very formal person at all, but I'm surprised he wouldn't dress up a little more for something so significant.

I sometimes notice repeats of Heath's clothes too.  The sweater with the horizontal stripes that he wore on Oprah, for example, I've seen in other photos.  He seems like a real person, with a real closet he actually pulls his clothes out of.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1326 on: November 24, 2006, 07:55:54 pm »
Good eye, Chrissi.  That picture of him standing with Ron Howard was at the NY premiere of Candy?  I'm not a very formal person at all, but I'm surprised he wouldn't dress up a little more for something so significant.

Yep, was from Candy premiere. We have some more of them, coupla pages ago (page 84). Here's one of them posted there:

On page 84 are also two links to gettyimages and wireimages, where you can see all of the pics from the event.

I sometimes notice repeats of Heath's clothes too.  The sweater with the horizontal stripes that he wore on Oprah, for example, I've seen in other photos.  He seems like a real person, with a real closet he actually pulls his clothes out of.

Yep.

And I absolutely love, love, love that Heath seems to like horizontal stripes. Many pics of him in different t-shirts or sweaters with horinzontal stripes. I am a complete sucker for them as long as I can think back.  Friends of mine tease me about 3/4 of my wardrobe being t-shirts or sweaters with horizontal stripes. And it's true  :). I can't resist them.

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1327 on: November 25, 2006, 01:29:55 am »
Don't know if this is up before or not but: sources at
moviehole.com  and comingsoon.net are reporting that Heath is no longer going to be in "Dirt Music"
no word as to who will be cast in his place yet.
sort of a depressing notice anyway.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1328 on: November 25, 2006, 02:24:47 am »
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20814379-5005961,00.html

Blanchett and Ledger to present at AFI Awards
November 24, 2006 04:46pm

HIGH profile Australian actors Cate Blanchett and Heath Ledger have signed on for presenting roles at the annual Australian Film Institute (AFI) Awards.

Geoffrey Rush will host the event, with New Zealander Sam Neill and British Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe also confirmed to present awards on the night.

The 48th AFI Awards will be at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre on December 7, with the smaller AFI Craft Awards held the previous night.

A total of 38 awards will be handed out over the two nights.

Black comedy, Suburban Mayhem, is up for the most awards with nominations in categories ranging from best direction to original screenplay, cinematography, editing, sound, original music score, production design and costume design.

Nominated for best film are Candy, Jindabyne, Kenny and Ten Canoes.

New Zealander Emily Barclay is nominated for best lead actress, against Abbie Cornish, Laura Linney and Teresa Palmer.

Up for best actor are Heath Ledger, Gabriel Byrne, Shane Jacobson and Steve Le Marquand.

Suburban Mayhem's Paul Goldman scored a nomination for best direction. He is up against
Kenny's Clayton Jacobson, Ten Canoes' Rolf de Heer and Peter Djigirr, and Jindabyne's Ray Lawrence.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 02:28:59 am by Ellemeno »

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #1329 on: November 27, 2006, 12:55:01 am »
Tonight-BbM on HBO-was just a reminder of why I love Heath and Jake and why I'm a Heathen.

O0

Heathen