Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3699226 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1540 on: January 23, 2007, 10:47:31 pm »
So much HHH goodness today-thanks Heathens! And top amongst that goodness is the addition of Oilgun-welcome and so hap-hap-happy to see you again  :-*

Will run out this minute (not really) and get Roar on DVD with all my Borders Christmas gift cards.

I won't "rent" a TV to view Candy cuz I don't roll like that but if I did, Katherine, I would surely watch BbM 10 times before returning it. On second thought I wouldn't watch it because it would probably keep me from returning the TV and I'd be a gazillion dollars in debt.

I'm getting a new nephew in a few months-I wonder if they would consider naming him Heath-or Ennis-or Brokeback...

O0

Heathen

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #1541 on: January 23, 2007, 11:47:13 pm »
Started seeing this about two hours ago. Anyone know whether the rumors are true?

“Reports say that Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams have secretly walked down the aisle.”

Very interesting.  I found this at ABC online by Googling.  It says yes, then no, then that Heath is depressed from working on his role of The Joker.
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1542 on: January 23, 2007, 11:52:53 pm »
Until Heath and or Michelle actually confirms it via legitimate sources---I am calling it a  complete rumor---as a paper also reported they were on the verge of a split, both stories on the same day---so when it comes to Heath---I never believe what I read until it is confirmed by honest sources.
The press has never been overly prone to truth where Heath is concerned, some have been downright nasty, so it will take more than that story to make me believe ANY of it.
 Considering Michelle has been shooting a movie in Spain recently--somehow I don't think this will actually be confirmed by them.
Someday though, we can only hope, and wishful think.   Who knows really, and if they want to keep it private with just themselves--more power to them.

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1543 on: January 24, 2007, 12:04:34 am »
I'm thrilled to hear about the Dali & I thing!  Heath and Al Pacino, that should be fun.  It's true that Pacino is often fond of chewing the scenery but as Dali it will at least be appropriate, lol!

As for the item du jour, did they or didn't they, tie the knot?  Hey it was on ET tonight and they showed the picture of Heath with the wedding band so it must be true, lol!.  That and the fact that they bought a marriage license a little while ago makes me think that they are indeed married.  If they are, I'm so glad they didn't make the wedding a ridiculous event which seems to be the norm in Hollywood, [cough! tomkat, cough!] Selling wedding pictures to the tabloids and all, I couldn't stand that!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1544 on: January 24, 2007, 03:20:08 am »

It's true that Pacino is often fond of chewing the scenery but as Dali it will at least be appropriate, lol!

Really good point! 

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1545 on: January 24, 2007, 07:32:18 am »
From the Daily Telegraph (Australia)

HEATH Ledger and Michelle Williams may have got married in a secret ceremony, according to reports today.
The couple - who have a 14-month-old daughter Matilda - applied for a marriage license in Brooklyn last November and Ledger has now been spotted wearing a wedding ring.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: "Heath was out walking Matilda and he had a wedding band on his ring finger."

The Australian actor and the former Dawson's Creek actress met on the set of Brokeback Mountain in 2004.

In November last year they collected a marriage license in Brooklyn, where they own a town house in Cobble Hill in Brooklyn.

A source said at the time: "Heath and Michelle don't like the spotlight. If they get married it will be a quiet wedding at a local church and then a party at the River Cafe afterwards for friends and family."
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1546 on: January 24, 2007, 07:35:25 am »
And here is the alleged "proof"

There is a picture of Heath on the same page which it won't let me copy...here's the link:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2007030651,00.html
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1547 on: January 24, 2007, 08:17:44 am »
OMG, Heath is the pink smurf!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Look at the pic in the link Leslie posted. ROTFL  :laugh:

(Dear Roux, guard of all things Heath, please don't bite me  ;). I like Heath as much a as the next Heathen, and I love his bad way of dressing, but this cap is too much, can't stop laughing).

As for the alleged wedding: sure looks like a wedding ring on Heath' hand. But who knows?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 08:20:33 am by Penthesilea »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1548 on: January 24, 2007, 09:13:30 am »
Pink smurf...priceless!

And it looks like a wedding ring to me....

L

yb

« Reply #1549 on: January 24, 2007, 09:28:11 am »
It was said that Michelle has worn the ring for about a year, so it's not a new one.  However, Heath's is unidentified, so we can speculate as we want.  If it was true, congratulations to them.