Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3704210 times)

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
Heath & Michelle have a party!
« Reply #1600 on: February 10, 2007, 10:43:39 pm »
This is excerpted from an article about Nicole Kidman hosting an Aussie Oscar party:

"One high-profile Aussie star missing from the gathering of the Tinseltown's "gum leaf mafia" was Heath Ledger, who was hosting his own party across town.

The event, held at Ledger and his partner Michelle Williams' Hollywood Hills mansion, was initially suspected by guests to be a surprise celebration of their rumoured secret marriage but the event turned out to be a birthday party for a close friend of the Brokeback Mountain star.

Among the 150 guests partying into the wee hours at Ledger's bash were former Ally McBeal star Portia de Rossi and young AFI award winner Emily Barclay, who is in the process of playing Williams' sister in a new film about the legendary British sibling writers the Brontes."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21203010-2,00.html
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1601 on: February 10, 2007, 11:25:25 pm »
Thanks for that link, Lynne.  I'm really behind the times on the Ledgers' doings.  I looked up Michelle on IMDb, and she's signed on to no less than 8 projects since BBM, so we'll be seeing a lot of her this year.  She's going to play Charlotte Bronte in that movie.  Heath's "Batman" project was scheduled to start pre-shooting last month, but it's not supposed to be out now until 2008.
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Überlibran

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1602 on: February 11, 2007, 03:28:03 pm »
More than OK!  It's the best!  Welcome Uberlibran!

Thanks Lynne!

Since I uploaded this because someone at the DC forums seemed interested (I lurk there too, but just made my first post, go me! ;D) I thought I'd share this audio interview Heath did with the Philly Inquirer, in which he very amusingly talks about the deleted hippie scenes. I really like this interview because he seems much more relaxed and at ease than he does in other interviews. Or maybe it's because we just can't see him fidgeting. :)

http://www.yousendit.com/download/aHlRWGJGaTFCSWQ1VEE9PQ

I hope this isn't against forum rules in any way, and if it is let me know and I'll take it down toute suite.
One must talk, talk, talk - it is only by talking that we shall caper upon the summit; otherwise the mountains will overshadow us.

http://users.livejournal.com/_sepia

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1603 on: February 11, 2007, 04:07:30 pm »
Thanks Lynne!

Since I uploaded this because someone at the DC forums seemed interested (I lurk there too, but just made my first post, go me! ;D) I thought I'd share this audio interview Heath did with the Philly Inquirer, in which he very amusingly talks about the deleted hippie scenes. I really like this interview because he seems much more relaxed and at ease than he does in other interviews. Or maybe it's because we just can't see him fidgeting. :)

http://www.yousendit.com/download/aHlRWGJGaTFCSWQ1VEE9PQ

I hope this isn't against forum rules in any way, and if it is let me know and I'll take it down toute suite.

No, it's great to post stuff like that here.  And it's REALLY great to have you back, Angela!  :)

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1604 on: February 11, 2007, 08:38:38 pm »
I agree, Meryl, those are great pictures.

How about this, looks like a very young Ennis

Hope it wasn't posted before.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1605 on: February 12, 2007, 02:15:04 pm »
Some Heath overdose for you Heathens ..  8)

Offline libertyangel

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • pour toujours...
« Reply #1606 on: February 12, 2007, 04:05:51 pm »
Hello Lucise!  ;)

Quel beau montage! Je le posterais sur mon forum pour la saint Valentin!  ;) Merci beaucoup!

Sorry when I speak Frensh, but my English ist not good enough to wright all I want tell....  ::)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1607 on: February 12, 2007, 04:42:32 pm »
Libertyangel, votre avatar est très beau, aussi!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1608 on: February 12, 2007, 05:02:46 pm »
Hello Lucise!  ;)

Quel beau montage! Je le posterais sur mon forum pour la saint Valentin!  ;) Merci beaucoup!

Sorry when I speak Frensh, but my English ist not good enough to wright all I want tell....  ::)

Salut Miriam!  :)
Je te visiterai encore sur ton forum très bientot!  Je te laisserai un message quand j'y arrives!  ;)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #1609 on: February 12, 2007, 09:16:34 pm »
In the immortal words of Donna Summer...

OOOOO love to love you Baby!

Heath in a hat, yes indeed!

O0

Heathen