Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3751642 times)

Offline Überlibran

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1640 on: February 25, 2007, 03:44:13 pm »
People wearing sunglasses indoors and/or at night always make me think they are drug addicts. I wish he'd lose the glasses, period.

And if those are shirt tails, why does the shirt look like it's tucked in the front?

L

I was wondering about that too, and just found out on the DC forum that it's not his shirt tails, that it's some added piece to either the jacket or shirt that gives that appearance. Guess it's some sort of new fashion some guys are sporting...
One must talk, talk, talk - it is only by talking that we shall caper upon the summit; otherwise the mountains will overshadow us.

http://users.livejournal.com/_sepia

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #1641 on: February 25, 2007, 03:49:19 pm »
Thanks for the pics, ranchgal and Chrissi.  I'm watching the repeat of the awards now, and there have been several shots of Heath and Michelle holding hands at their table.  She was up for Best Featured Actress for "Land of Plenty."  Shareeka Epps won for "Half Nelson."  Michelle really does look great with the short haircut.
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1642 on: February 26, 2007, 12:20:02 am »
Anyone want to venture a guess that Michelle is pregnant? The shapelessness of the empire waist on that dress just gives me pause. They have said they want lots of kids (6, in one interview). Matilda is 18 months now...another baby in 6 months or so would two years' spacing between them. Hmmmm....

L

That's just what I've been thinking too, looking at these, Leslie.

People wearing sunglasses indoors and/or at night always make me think they are drug addicts. I wish he'd lose the glasses, period.

Me too, but one thing about the Independent Spirit Awards, they take place in a tent on the beach in Santa Monica, and I bet the sun really can be very dazzling.  I hope he's not too into drugs.   :-\
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 12:33:07 am by Ellemeno »

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1643 on: February 26, 2007, 02:02:56 am »
I don't think they are added on, I think they are the sides of his shirt, cause in part of the pictures actually taken after they are walking into the ceremony, those are NOT there---and in the closing credits---Heath has his jacket off and is retucking everything with Michelle supervising---then if you look at the pictures--of him and Sean P. he is all tucked in and putting his jacket on in one of them---so I am thinking that the shirt was hanging out when they were going in, but he fixed it just before they went into the actual tent.

there is a video clip link on DC right now that shows them walking---and Michelle doesn't look or move like she has any bumps to me.  She looks skinny if anything while she is walking through the crowd into the gate.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1644 on: February 26, 2007, 09:26:36 am »

Me too, but one thing about the Independent Spirit Awards, they take place in a tent on the beach in Santa Monica, and I bet the sun really can be very dazzling.  I hope he's not too into drugs.   :-\

I don't think he is. I remember in the Rolling Stone interview (I think) he talked about quitting smoking and mentioned that was his only vice. At that point he was still not smoking but I have heard he has started again. I think he uses nicotine to self-medicate. Plenty of people do.

I didn't realize the awards were in a tent, so okay, that makes sense. He does seem to like to wear sunglasses, though. I think it goes along with the hats, all part of his incognito look.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

yb

« Reply #1645 on: February 26, 2007, 09:40:49 am »
I remember when Heath was doing promotion for Candy, he was asked by a journalist if he had done drugs or not.  He said he had tried (? I can't remember which was it but I got the impression that it was not the hard stuff) when he was a teenager but he is not now.  But as Leslie mentioned, he has taken up smoking again.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1646 on: February 26, 2007, 09:44:01 am »
I remember when Heath was doing promotion for Candy, he was asked by a journalist if he had done drugs or not.  He said he had tried (? I can't remember which was it but I got the impression that it was not the hard stuff) when he was a teenager but he is not now.  But as Leslie mentioned, he has taken up smoking again.

I am sure he has smoked dope, hasn't everybody? LOL. For Candy, I know he said they visited a drug rehab place, learned how to look like he was shooting up. It made it sound like he had never done injectable drugs in real life.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1647 on: February 26, 2007, 07:41:32 pm »
Michelle looks awesome with the short hair!  :)
Very cute indeed!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1648 on: February 26, 2007, 10:13:04 pm »
Okay, so we have to put up with the watermark, but I love this picture...it looks like he is trying to be such a gentleman, and Michelle appreciates it so much...

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1649 on: February 26, 2007, 10:15:20 pm »
Nice close up of the RayBans...