Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3700044 times)

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #470 on: July 16, 2006, 06:24:38 pm »
I loved Heath in The Order.
It is different but he is at his most handsome best.
It is NOT a horror film, and if you go into it trying see scarey it won't work or to pick the plot apart, it won't work as far as a movie plotline goes, but Heath is great. And him with the sunflowers---could stop pause all day.
And I especially love his moments of self doubt, and self discovery, what is actually important to him, and how he is going to deal with it.
His chemistry with the girl, and the sex scene(another stop pause,LOL) is awesome, and his chemistry with the Sin eater is even better.   I loved his coming into his desicions and his follow through.
some of the extra characters you wonder about, but this is one movie that I can watch him in over and over.

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #471 on: July 16, 2006, 06:27:12 pm »
I liked Casanova too. It's lighthearted and fun.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #472 on: July 16, 2006, 06:29:26 pm »
I loved the Order too!  :D
His co-star Shannyn Sossamon is one fine-looking lady, and like you say, they had great chemistry. ...  Amazing film!  Loved it!

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #473 on: July 16, 2006, 06:29:49 pm »
OH THANK YOU for the wonderful BGrimm screen caps!!
The first time I watched it, I wasn't so sure about anything except Heath himself--NOW I am a crazy for Jacob fan--and absolutely watch it any time its on, and sometimes when it isn't, I love dvd!!

I am looking for a screen cap of BG---can anyone help me?
I want the shot of Jacob, just after he has kissed the girl and she has woke up--and then it shows this wonderful shot of him with this positively WONDERFUL little smile on his face, that just makes me melt like crazy every time I see it, and I watched it again today? Can any of you talented cappers help me find that one???
thank you, I would be forever grateful!!

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #474 on: July 16, 2006, 06:32:12 pm »
Heath was also in this other movie you may have heard of, called Brokeback Mountain. I guess he was pretty good in that.  ;) :P

Sorry, couldn't resist!  ;D

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #475 on: July 16, 2006, 06:41:53 pm »
Thanks for the recommendation for The Order, Milli and ranchgal. I always thought it was supposed to be scary, and since I don't like scary movies, I couldn't decide if I wanted to see it. I'll check it out!

Ranchgal, the BG pics I posted were just from Google Images. I've only seen it once, several months ago, and I'm not sure I even really remember the part you asked about. Maybe I should watch it again. There are plenty of people who seem to be good with the screen caps, so maybe one of them can with that.

Oops, how did this pic slip in here?  :P

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #476 on: July 16, 2006, 11:06:09 pm »
I am looking for a screen cap of BG---can anyone help me?
I want the shot of Jacob, just after he has kissed the girl and she has woke up--and then it shows this wonderful shot of him with this positively WONDERFUL little smile on his face, that just makes me melt like crazy every time I see it, and I watched it again today? Can any of you talented cappers help me find that one???
thank you, I would be forever grateful!!

Hey RanchGal ... are you talking about these pix ?
Heath was so adorable in this movie!  :)

vkm91941

« Reply #477 on: July 16, 2006, 11:17:23 pm »

vkm91941

« Reply #478 on: July 16, 2006, 11:17:47 pm »

vkm91941

« Reply #479 on: July 16, 2006, 11:18:05 pm »