Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3702015 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #570 on: July 20, 2006, 11:07:53 am »
Apparentlly Heath is growing a long, ZZ Top type beard for the Bob Dylan movie. This is the first pic I have seen with the growth-to-date.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

moremojo

« Reply #571 on: July 20, 2006, 01:35:18 pm »
Heeheeeee...  :laugh: Ellemeno-Pea, yer too much for me!  I can SO picture you goin' through that doorway, wiping your hands on your shirt!

Let's take another, closer look at:

(I am totally with you on this...  I love the lucious limbs of our boys.)  :o ;)
Oh my...kindred souls find refuge on the Heath thread! This Heathen boy is with you gals on the appendage appreciation! Yes, I'm coming out now, on all fronts! ;) ;D :D

Sole man Scott

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #572 on: July 20, 2006, 01:56:42 pm »
As Melinda says: Luscious Limbs!!  ;D
(I love his long toes... ::) )

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #573 on: July 20, 2006, 03:42:22 pm »
Nice hand job! Thanks again Milli! :-*

I liove love love his wrist tat
I love love love those long skinny feet
I love love love that neurotic, skitty man!

O0

Heathen

Offline David

« Reply #574 on: July 20, 2006, 03:52:26 pm »
OMG!     Michelle needs to teach him how to dress!    Those jackets he wears are too small and then he has to button the top button all the time!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #575 on: July 20, 2006, 04:08:06 pm »
OMG!     Michelle needs to teach him how to dress!    Those jackets he wears are too small and then he has to button the top button all the time!

;D 
I love his crazy style (or lack thereof, depending on how you look at it..lol)..

Look how adorable he is here...awww... :-*

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #576 on: July 20, 2006, 05:51:45 pm »
Two gorgeous men.... ;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #577 on: July 20, 2006, 05:56:37 pm »

Actually, in that picture, he looks like he still has the baby weight on. But look how thin Michelle is!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #578 on: July 20, 2006, 05:58:02 pm »

LOL I always call that his rumply hourglass look, cause that jacket buttoned that high makes him look like an hourglass---I too wish he would button the middle or next one down so he would look V across the chest and shoulders and wouldn't look so rumply and PULLED together.   But he has done that for years----and someone told me that even though I think it is unflattering---that is the way that suit jacket with those number of buttons is supposed to be buttoned---personally--I don't think either of them know that it could look so much better---I don't care how it is SUPPOSED to look!!
So I am with you there---but he looked like that when Michelle fell in love with him, and I don't see him or her trying to change him much---think we are just stuck with our own opinions.  LOL ;D ;)
(maybe great minds do think alike!hehhehehehehe)

Sashca---I am loving those cut down picts of that scene from BBM with his feet and hands---that is nice, too hard to see them all within the whole picture, nice of you to help us out!! Thanks
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 06:00:28 pm by ranchgal »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #579 on: July 20, 2006, 06:01:56 pm »

So I am with you there---but he looked like that when Michelle fell in love with him, and I don't see him or her trying to change him much---think we are just stuck with our own opinions.  LOL ;D ;)
(maybe great minds do think alike!hehhehehehehe)

Actually, he might have looked like Ennis when she fell in love with him!

Leslie