Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3699185 times)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #780 on: July 30, 2006, 10:12:47 pm »

'Four Feathers'?  What's this one about?  Oh, who cares, I want to see 'em all.   ::)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #781 on: July 30, 2006, 10:29:08 pm »
He plays a military recruit madly in love with an English beauty, they are engaged, and he deems Englands military take over of somewhere with Camels---not a good enough reason to go to war-He wants to stay and start a family--So he resigns before his unit is shipped out, and his best friends each give him a feather telling him he is coward---his soon to be wife--joins them and adds the 4th feather---and then since she won't marry a coward---he follows the unit, and tries to help each in turn so they have to take their feathers back, because he can't get her to take hers back until he has gotten rid of the 1st 3.

It is an epic type story, and very involved---lots of war action and hand to hand combat--
He is great in it, and there is lots to watch.  And the wonderful Black guy who is his savior and guide in the hostile land is also simply fabulous!!  Can't remember his name though, sorry.       Sort of along the lines of Lawrence of Arabia, and this is the 3rd remake of it.   I like Heath's alot better than the first one.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 10:32:35 pm by ranchgal »

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #782 on: July 30, 2006, 10:55:34 pm »
Wow, thanks, ranchgal!  That sounds like something I could watch.....   especially since I'm developing more and more of a crush on Heath and please oh please don't tell Jake because I know he would be crushed!   ::)  ;D

"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #783 on: July 30, 2006, 10:59:05 pm »

Oh, Hi, Sweetie...   ready to leave?   (Aw come on, guys, let me dream!  :-\ )

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #784 on: July 30, 2006, 11:07:00 pm »

And is this the 'The Order'?  You guys have already talked me into seeing this one!  He looks SO handsome...

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #785 on: July 30, 2006, 11:12:36 pm »
Melinda dear, keep walking forward-come towards the light...

O0

Heathen

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #786 on: July 30, 2006, 11:37:51 pm »
Some more Heath/Jake Foto art ... :)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #787 on: July 30, 2006, 11:39:02 pm »
Another ...

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #788 on: July 30, 2006, 11:40:17 pm »
One more ...

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #789 on: July 31, 2006, 10:59:19 am »
Yes reply 786 is of The Order---the guy in the top cap with Heath is the character known as the Sin Eater--and the chemistry between them is very very good!!
I really enjoy this one!! and all the others too-LOL

NOW I have to get off this thread, instead of scrolling up and down and up and down. You all are NOT helping me here with all these!! :laugh: :laugh: ;)
SIGH