Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3700824 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #830 on: August 04, 2006, 06:57:25 pm »
I doubt it the Joker was never buff--always wears suits,
and only his hair has green highlights--his face is white paint most of the time, with red lipstick.

Based on the style of Batman begins, I don't get the feeling that this Joker is going to be quite the cartoon character as previously played-I sure hope not.

O0

Heathen

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #831 on: August 04, 2006, 07:43:08 pm »
Based on the style of Batman begins, I don't get the feeling that this Joker is going to be quite the cartoon character as previously played-I sure hope not.

Just to let you know, RouxB, in case you haven't seen it, there's a discussion of this very issue on the "HEATH WILL PLAY JOKER ..." thread on the CT board. (Last time I looked, it was just below this one.)

:)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #832 on: August 04, 2006, 11:25:13 pm »
I dont know if this has been here before...but I saw it in a magazine today...
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #833 on: August 04, 2006, 11:27:19 pm »
Re: photo below.......look at those beautiful hands....
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #834 on: August 05, 2006, 08:18:29 pm »
I found these pictures in a site dedicated to Heath. As you can see they show Heath and Michelle together acting like a couple on the set of BBM. I think they look cute, but they're so Alma and Ennis. Heath looks very much into his character, not just because of the clothing but his whole body language. I guess they were on the way to shoot the reunion scene, cause that's the shirt Ennis wears on that scene, isn't it?

Please, if someone already posted them, let me know to delete this post.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #835 on: August 05, 2006, 08:24:13 pm »
I've gone from somebody who, prior to February, didn't even really know who Heath Ledger was, (or Jake, for that matter) to someone who just came back from WalMart with A Knight's Tale, 10 Things..., and Monster's Ball. (And I'm supposed to be saving my money for Alberta...) My son reminded me that he has The Order (and that he is waiting for me to come upstairs to see it) and I am reallly, really liking Heath in The Lords of Dogtown. (Do y'all like to watch for signs of Ennis in other movies? I saw a couple of things - physical movements - that must be Heath, not Ennis, because they keep showing up.)

I am so pleased to see what a good actor he is in so many things, not just as Ennis (who I totally love - Jack's Ennis, of course, not Alma's). He's a real chameleon, not like some actors who are always the same person, really, no matter what role they are playing.

And he just seems to be such a nice person, period.

I'm really appreciating all the photos you guys are coming up with, (opinionista, you posted while I was typing this - omg!) and the youtube videos, as well. Thanks to everyone for all of that!

But, there is one thing that I just don't get about him. Can someone explain to me the buttoning of just one button high up on his jackets? He does that a lot, doesn't he? I don't think I'm just seeing the same photo over and over again. What is up with that?

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #836 on: August 05, 2006, 08:47:12 pm »
Heath and Michelle are cute, sure ..but here is another hot couple  :P

Offline David

« Reply #837 on: August 05, 2006, 09:17:49 pm »
Lovin your pics Lucise!   

That one is sooo life like.  I can just picture Jake turning around to kiss Heath. 

Deep heavy sigh......

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #838 on: August 05, 2006, 10:39:49 pm »
You mean "The Order" ??    Indeed it was a strange movie!   Loved Heath in it.

Just finished watching this with my son, who has seen it before. Good thing he was there because I had a hard time understanding what they were saying a lot of the time. He also needed to explain a whole lot of it to me as we went along. Surprisingly to me, I kind of liked it. I thought that Heath really looked good in his long, black coat.

LOL at one line "Get some sleep, eat some jello, do something."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #839 on: August 05, 2006, 11:04:48 pm »
Lovin your pics Lucise!   

That one is sooo life like.  I can just picture Jake turning around to kiss Heath. 

Deep heavy sigh......

Double deeper heavier sigh David ...
What can I say, I love those two..      ;)