Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3699315 times)

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #850 on: August 06, 2006, 05:32:52 pm »
Watch when she finds the white guitar and starts playing in the store. He doesn't hit it long, but it is long enough to see it, and seems perfectly natural for him.
It is like he stands that way when he is trying to figure what he should do next, or realizing something he didn't know before.  ;)

OK, ranchgal. I know exactly where you mean. I'll have to look that up as soon as I get some chicken in the oven.

"Lively little Heathen" has me LOL. Thanks, Clarissa. Haven't thought of myself in that way for quite a while! Until recently it has all been about Ennis for me, but I have finally opened myself up to the whole Heath experience.  :D

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #851 on: August 06, 2006, 08:16:41 pm »
I'm usually over on the Jake, Jake, Jake thread, posting photos but I had to slip over here a minute & put in my 2cents worth on Heath in the movie, "Casanova." I loved it! [littlehearthere] I am going to order a copy from Amazon marketplace (where you can get some good deals, btw). It was fun to see such a light-hearted movie, with sumptuous costumes and filmed entirely in the beautiful city of Venice. Heath was a natural as a cowboy, but he also seemed a natural as Casanova, one-half step ahead of the law, frilly white lace at his wrists and, of course, all the ladies who swoon in his presence. This is probably a dangerous thing to say, but I didn't think Heath always looked good in BBM. Maybe it's because I think Jake looks so very good by contrast?!. But he (Heath) looked very good - and very sexy -  in every scene in "Casanova."

“You may be a sinner, but I ain’t yet had the opportunity.”

« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 08:28:12 pm by coffeecat33 »

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #852 on: August 06, 2006, 09:26:46 pm »
This is probably a dangerous thing to say, but I didn't think Heath always looked good in BBM. Maybe it's because I think Jake looks so very good by contrast?!

Oh really? Did Jake look good by contrast to Heath in the scenes they appeared in together?! Hey, I never noticed! Of course, that might be because any scene they were in together I was never able to tear my eyes off Heath ...

;D

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #853 on: August 06, 2006, 09:51:25 pm »
I agree Casanova was a great view, but then I think that about everything I have ever seen him do, so maybe I'm not one who should talk as I have very little objectivity!! :laugh:
I just watched him again in Brother's Grimm, I don't know why,but everytime that is on, I have to stop whatever I am doing and watch it if possible.  Just can't watch Heath's Jacob enough. LOL ;D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 09:53:04 pm by ranchgal »

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #854 on: August 07, 2006, 01:22:44 am »
  Katherine

*WMA*!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

O0

Heathen

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #855 on: August 07, 2006, 02:23:17 am »
Here's an interview video I haven't seen. Worth a watch if you have the time (about 10 minutes). Among other things, he talks about the SAG awards. So who besides me loves his low voice?  ;)

http://www.heathledgercentral.com/bb-Bafta-interview.html

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #856 on: August 07, 2006, 03:58:11 am »
Here's an interview video I haven't seen.

I love this interview. It's one of my favourites. I love how he's talking about Matilda. And it's so funny how he talks about the SAG awards. He is absolutely right.
The text they had to read out at the SAG awards was simply over-dramatizised. I would have laughed too, if I would have had to read something like this. I found it funny, too and I was only a viewer, hadn't to read about myself and let alone on stage, being nervous and all. I think Heath was absolutely cute at the SAG awards and don't understand why he was criticised for it.

So who besides me loves his low voice?  ;)

Me me me! And I guess we are not the only ones  :D

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #857 on: August 07, 2006, 02:55:09 pm »
I love that voice! This interview gives such insight into his personality-not qite comfortable with the press (with good reason), kinda serious but with a definite quirk to his humor. Honest, skittish-beautifully soulful.

I just like who he is-none of that wild celeb worship-just an appreciation of the actor and the man.

O0

Heathen

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #858 on: August 08, 2006, 12:31:55 pm »
SMILE everyone!!  ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club