Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3704463 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #960 on: August 19, 2006, 02:39:41 pm »
 ;)

Offline David

« Reply #961 on: August 19, 2006, 05:19:39 pm »
I am watching the movie "A Knights Tale" for the first time.     Interesting coincidence that Mark Addy costars with him in this and the movie "The Order".

Also, the actor who plays Prince Edward sure looks like Ellery Cantrell!   ::)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #962 on: August 19, 2006, 08:19:12 pm »

lol..David!  You gotta make an effort not to see BBM-related characters in everything.. ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #963 on: August 19, 2006, 08:20:58 pm »
1 more pic for y'all..

:-*

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #964 on: August 19, 2006, 10:32:28 pm »
I am watching the movie "A Knights Tale" for the first time.     Interesting coincidence that Mark Addy costars with him in this and the movie "The Order".

I've had this movie for about a week and just hadn't watched it yet, but your post, David, caused me to do so. I'm surprised at how much I liked it. I didn't realize that there was so much humor in it, and Heath was just soooooo cuuuuuute!!!!! And the clip of the dance sequence that was posted here makes a lot more sense to me now. I had no idea why the music was the way it was or why they were dancing that way. I will definitely be watching this one over and over and over...

And yes, Prince Edward could definitely be Ellery Cantrell!

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #965 on: August 19, 2006, 10:32:43 pm »
Those look like two new tattoos...the eagle looks kinda nice, not sure about the other one.

L

Heath is 6'1".
the square one is his newest with the 3 circles in it.  we have been speculating that the 3 circles represent the 3 of them, but it may just be a design he liked at the time. It is his newest.
The bird is some Austrailian bird, but is not an eagle, I believe.  I have seen a name for it, but can't remember right now.  will try to see/remember where I was reading about it before.

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #966 on: August 20, 2006, 06:54:21 am »
I read something that said the circles were the sun, earth and moon. Heathbaby.com?

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-ledger.htm
Center of the Universe tattoo designed by Heath
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 07:15:10 am by tamarack »

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #967 on: August 20, 2006, 09:01:30 am »
I also found out this morning while checking on the tattoos that Heath is going to play Greg Noll, a surf "legend", in a movie to be made in connection with Stacey Peralta, one of the real Lords of Dogtown. I think this is just so cool! (Although Heath is built nothing like Greg Noll - he was a pretty big guy - so not sure how that is going to work out.) I love to watch Heath in Dogtown and this will be even better because it's surfing instead of skateboards.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #968 on: August 20, 2006, 11:29:12 am »
I read something that said the circles were the sun, earth and moon. Heathbaby.com?

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-ledger.htm
Center of the Universe tattoo designed by Heath

those are good pictures of some of his older tatoos in that link thanks for posting it.
Yes that circle with the black/white opposites on his shoulder does represent a yin/yang thing I think. 
and the three circles on his other shoulder--I had heard they are Australian aboriginal tribal designs, -could well be sun/earth/moon as you said---and sometimes depending on the movie they get turned into a Celtic cross--depending on the Director's vision---it is all makeup but something to know anyway.  I don't believe that ROAR tat around his bicept is permanent though, I just think that was for the series, it certainly isn't showing up now when he is in a tank top.
I was referring to the big black rectangle with the 3 smaller circles in it on his forarm--as representing the Ledger family-as he had both Michelle and Matilda in the tattoo parlor when he had it done.  But he hasn't really said anything about what they are to him as of yet.   But it also could represent as you said the S/E/M.

My favorites still though are KAOS on wrist, Old Man River on lower forarm, and his leaf tat on his hand. Just really like them and all they represent to him and me. LOL
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 11:35:34 am by ranchgal »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #969 on: August 20, 2006, 01:12:56 pm »
A nice way to start the day ...  :P