Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3700031 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1130 on: September 13, 2006, 03:24:27 pm »
Grrr, this is the third time I'm writing this posting now. Every time I try to attach a pic, the site reloads and my text is gone :( ???
(And guess who was too dumb to copy it before trying ;))

I was finally over at HLC for the new Toronto pics. There are plenty of them: cute ones, good looking ones and goofy ones.

At HLC I also found a short video clip with Heath talking about Candy. Hope it's ok to link it here:

http://www.heathledgercentral.com/ITN_Toronto_Candy_video_interview.html

I know we had already some pics from Toronto. Anyway, I'll attach one of the cute ones  :):

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 03:26:42 pm by Penthesilea »

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #1131 on: September 13, 2006, 07:47:18 pm »
Our fella is looking a bit less scruffy-not that I have any complaints about his scruffy-these days.
I love seeing him in interviews-he is so fidgety and frenetic. He was pretty composed in this one-for Heath.

O0

Heathen

yb

« Reply #1132 on: September 14, 2006, 12:24:25 am »
HLC is organizing a petition for Heath fans to pledge for a wide release of Candy.  The link below leads you to the thread at HLC, please take a minute to sign the petition if you also want to have the chance to see Candy as well.  Thanks.

http://heathledgercentral.net/ipb/upload/index.php?showtopic=3110&pid=18032&st=0&#entry18032

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1133 on: September 17, 2006, 11:06:09 am »
I wonder what the picture on his T-shirt is about. In the first photo, it looks like a silhouette of Michelle.

I read that it is supposed to be of the Queen Mother, but most of us agree, it does look like Michelle's silhouette even more, maybe thats why he is wearing it! LOL

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1134 on: September 17, 2006, 11:11:01 am »
I read that it is supposed to be of the Queen Mother, but most of us agree, it does look like Michelle's silhouette even more, maybe thats why he is wearing it! LOL

I bet! He is so romantic.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1135 on: September 18, 2006, 04:01:26 pm »
I think it looks like this last year has been hard on him.  He looks older, more lined.  He's had quite a list of stressors.  Still a hunka hunka burnin' love.

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1136 on: September 18, 2006, 04:25:03 pm »
I love that look!! I think the age goes so well with him, lots better than a few years ago, he is so grown into himself now.   This look really works for me!! ;D

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1137 on: September 19, 2006, 01:34:54 am »
The Four Feathers, with beard

those eyes of his are like jewels, no matter the hair scruffe or dirt..

Beautiful mind

Offline MadLori

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Remember - Jack Nasty loves you.
« Reply #1138 on: September 19, 2006, 10:33:16 am »
Wow, he looks totally different with a beard.  Some guys are totally rerecognizable with facial hir, others look way different.  He's one of the latter.  I didn't think that was him at first.  But it looks good on him.
Jack:  I could kick your ass any day of the week.
Ennis:  Then the weeks where you live must have a No Fuckin' Way Day.

moremojo

« Reply #1139 on: September 19, 2006, 11:35:45 am »
Wow, he looks totally different with a beard.  Some guys are totally rerecognizable with facial hir, others look way different.  He's one of the latter.  I didn't think that was him at first.  But it looks good on him.
In the excellent fanfic 'Ennis' by Tom Forster (tforster), Ennis is described as having a sparse beard, keeping him from having to shave too often. Heath can obviously grow quite a full one when he chooses.