Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3700515 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1170 on: October 09, 2006, 09:24:36 pm »
 :laugh:

I shoulda known.  :)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #1171 on: October 10, 2006, 03:16:41 pm »
Meryl, the picture you posted on the previous page - where he's got a yin/yang symbol on his left shoulder - is that from a film? Or is that one of his actual real life tattoos? I've never noticed that one before and I almost can't believe it, given the BBM significance of that symbol! (Not to mention, is it really possible that I have seen so few pics of HL sans shirt that I've managed to not notice the symbol??  :o  )

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1172 on: October 10, 2006, 04:49:41 pm »
Meryl, the picture you posted on the previous page - where he's got a yin/yang symbol on his left shoulder - is that from a film? Or is that one of his actual real life tattoos? I've never noticed that one before and I almost can't believe it, given the BBM significance of that symbol! (Not to mention, is it really possible that I have seen so few pics of HL sans shirt that I've managed to not notice the symbol??  :o  )

Yes, it's from a film. Don't know which one, though. Heath does not have a yin/yang symbol as tattoo. I can't copy it, because the function is disabled on the website, but I give you the link:

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-ledger.htm

Scroll down, it's the third picture.

Here you can see both of his tattoos on his left and right shoulder (again, can't copy it):

http://www.tattoos-by-design.co.uk/Celebrities/cttattoo.asp?celeb_id=205&tattoo=172

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #1173 on: October 10, 2006, 05:15:05 pm »
Thank you! Turns out I must have seen a sufficient number of shirtless Heath pics after all (what a relief!  ;) ) because I do recognize all his RL tattoos, it seems.

I've wondered whether anyone's ever told him that KAOS is in fact Norwegian for "chaos"? I know that to him it stands for the four names, of course - but still  it gives me a little "huh?!?" feeling every time I see a pic of that.

I'm rather partial to that tattoo on his wrist since it's partly visible in the reunion.  8)

And I'm very partial to that first pic of him in your first link. Simple and beautiful, seemingly quiet and pensive and a little humble. I love it. One of my absolute favourites outside of BBM-verse. :)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1174 on: October 10, 2006, 05:25:41 pm »
I posted this pic on my blog already .. but just feel like putting it here too ..  :P
Enjoy!  I know I do .. ;)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #1175 on: October 10, 2006, 05:46:56 pm »
WHOA!  :o

"Hot" ain't beginnin' to describe that!  :P
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1176 on: October 11, 2006, 12:04:41 am »
Thank you, Ruby!  :-*

But why does that guy have a bucket on his head?  ???

They were talking introducing A knights Tale, and the guy wanted to discuss what it is like to wear armor.  Heath was good in that one!!

I just read over at HLC that "I'm Not There" is going to show at Cannes Film Festival for its premiere.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 10:51:01 pm by ranchgal »

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1177 on: October 13, 2006, 02:17:24 am »
I've wondered whether anyone's ever told him that KAOS is in fact Norwegian for "chaos"? I know that to him it stands for the four names, of course - but still  it gives me a little "huh?!?" feeling every time I see a pic of that.

He knows (maybe not that it's Norwegian, but that it means 'chaos.'  He has talked about it in an interview. 

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1178 on: October 15, 2006, 09:01:38 pm »
Any  of you Londoner's get the Sunday Paper?? If not, go find one--Oct. 14 has a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL Heath interview ( done in Toronto) article about Candy, his family, and his life.  It is great.
And the picture is practically breathtaking!! OH YES!!

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,26491-2398966.html

If someone already put this up--sorry, I just thought it so good it bears repeating.
Only flaw is the author got his Candy/BBM dates alittle screwed up, but that is minor. LOL
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 09:04:33 pm by ranchgal »

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #1179 on: October 15, 2006, 10:35:07 pm »
...and here is the photo-I gasped

Heathen