Author Topic: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?  (Read 43131 times)

vkm91941

Here are some of my choices..Viggo Mortensen, Huge Jackman, Clive Owen, and James Caviezel.  Of course Heath Ledger and Jake go without saying and I think we have enough pictures of them with my repeating any...so who's on your short list as a truly sexy man? Hmmmm ;)  OH BTW any of these guys would have made a better James Bond than Daniel Craig... Just another 2 cents

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 06:03:19 am »
Victoria! Out of those for, it's a tie between Hugh and Clive..

Oh, but I'm disagreeing with you on Daniel Craig!  ;D  Even though I would never have thought that they consider him for James Bond, now I kind of warmed up to the idea. In preparation of the November release I've been watching a few films with Daniel Craig and I thing he's awesome! He won't be the typical James Bond, that's for sure. But it will be the fine English dude with an edge... Very rough edge! I like that!!

And I can't wait for the release, because I keep promising a 78-year-old family friend (mad about J Bond and his gadgets) to go see the next James Bond. This family friend had a severe stroke about 3 years ago and his entire right side is paralyzed (he is right-handed!). Can't really speak at all anymore, but I think he understands everything I say. When I talk to him about the next James Bond, his eyes light up.. I don't think he cares about the fact that the new Bond is blond!!  :laugh: :laugh:

~ j U d E
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 07:40:51 am by JudeW »
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 06:14:44 am »
I'm kinda partial to Eric Bana these days

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 07:28:34 am »
Funny that you mention James Bond.    I was just saying to Barb (ednbarby) that Jake Gyllenhaal will make a great James Bond in a few years.   Jakey looks sooo sharp in a Tux! 

David

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 08:35:15 am »
I'm kinda partial to Eric Bana these days

Eric Bana is THE REASON to see Troy if you haven't. (There's some crazy blond American guy in it, too, but you can ignore him.)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 10:06:26 am »
Eric Bana is THE REASON to see Troy if you haven't. (There's some crazy blond American guy in it, too, but you can ignore him.)

Ya mean this blond American guy?

« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 10:49:43 am by lnicoll »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 10:37:12 am »
Leslie, I see the pride with which you post many of your pics, but most of them show up as a white box with a hubcappy thingy spitting out three dots, (red, orange and yellow) with "FORTUNECITY, web hosting - domain names www.fortuncity.com" underneath.  Are these supposed to be pictures and my computer is refusing to read them, or are you mad?
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 10:47:49 am »
Leslie, I see the pride with which you post many of your pics, but most of them show up as a white box with a hubcappy thingy spitting out three dots, (red, orange and yellow) with "FORTUNECITY, web hosting - domain names www.fortuncity.com" underneath.  Are these supposed to be pictures and my computer is refusing to read them, or are you mad?

Mad, maybe...too much time here! LOL
Let me try to fix this one. I fixed the Heath pictures over on the other thread....

okay, let me know if you can see it now...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 10:50:06 am by lnicoll »

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 10:48:17 am »
Funny that you mention James Bond.    I was just saying to Barb (ednbarby) that Jake Gyllenhaal will make a great James Bond in a few years.   Jakey looks sooo sharp in a Tux! 

David

You and I will have to agree to disagree on this one, David. Our Jakey does clean up real nice--I've got a tux pic in the Jake Shrine on the refrigerator door--but I think he's just a bit too much the all-American boy to be James Bond.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 11:01:33 am »
Submitting for your approval....Matthew McConaughey and Johnny Depp

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2006, 11:07:08 am »
 :) of course I am partial to our boy Jake but for an alternative I offer none other than the Phantom himself, Gerard Butler - he's funny, intelligent, very friendly, incredibly sexy and for some lucky lady, available........................

Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 11:11:00 am »
I can't post pictures right now but Ewan McGregor is one of the studliest studs in Hollywood (minus the Star Wars movies).
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2006, 11:17:12 am »
Ooh, I loved Gerard Butler in Dear Frankie!  Only thing I've seen him in.  But I reckon that's gonna be changin' real quick.  Clive Owen and this guy are high on my list, too:

(Jeremy Northam, for the uninitiated.  And my condolenses, in that case.)
No more beans!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2006, 11:20:44 am »
I can't post pictures right now but Ewan McGregor is one of the studliest studs in Hollywood (minus the Star Wars movies).

How's this one?

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2006, 11:24:34 am »
How's this one?

Maybe this'll work:

...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 11:28:44 am »
Paul Walker
 I know he isn't the most talented actor (at least hasn't shown it), but I still like him and can't deny his great looks...

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 11:30:03 am »
How's this one?

I work with somebody who looks just like Ewan. Scottish, too. Name's Kieran. ... He he he.

The "Star Wars" reference reminds me: I'll put in a pitch for Liam Neeson. Ever see him in "Rob Roy"? O.M.G.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2006, 11:49:28 am »
Ohh, there's another guy I'd like to add..the only guy that matters..but I can't...for a few reasons ;)

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2006, 11:49:57 am »
 :) interestingly Jeremy Northam and Ewan McGregor were both in Emma in sort of adversarial roles.....................

btw - I would never have thought of Phantom of the Opera as sexy but the movie was unbelievable - if you didn't need a cold shower after watching it, you might not have a pulse - whew!
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2006, 11:55:59 am »
:) interestingly Jeremy Northam and Ewan McGregor were both in Emma in sort of adversarial roles.....................

btw - I would never have thought of Phantom of the Opera as sexy but the movie was unbelievable - if you didn't need a cold shower after watching it, you might not have a pulse - whew!

To bring it back around to my favorite man, the girl that was in that is the girlfriend in Day After Tomorrow. I think I read somewhere that she tried to use tongue on the kiss with Jake, not knowing you weren't supposed to. So, he had to tell her to not use tongue.

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2006, 12:07:11 pm »
pharrell williams, clive owen, gael garcia bernal, dave gahan (of depeche mode)
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline David

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2006, 12:13:17 pm »
You and I will have to agree to disagree on this one, David. Our Jakey does clean up real nice--I've got a tux pic in the Jake Shrine on the refrigerator door--but I think he's just a bit too much the all-American boy to be James Bond.

Jeff,  That's why I said in a few years.   Maybe even 10 years.  He is definately not aged and mature enough for that role yet.    He is 25 now right?    At 35 he should be ready.    He has that suave sophisticated look now when he wants, but I think he needs to grow out of his "skater boi" personality and learn some Sean Connery mannerisms.   ;)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2006, 12:28:46 pm »
I'm with David on this one.

As for more to add to the list, I think David will be with me on these ones:

And now you all know the *real* reason(s) why Lost is my favorite show.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 12:32:13 pm by ednbarby »
No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2006, 12:33:54 pm »
Jeff,  That's why I said in a few years.   Maybe even 10 years.  He is definately not aged and mature enough for that role yet.    He is 25 now right?    At 35 he should be ready.    He has that suave sophisticated look now when he wants, but I think he needs to grow out of his "skater boi" personality and learn some Sean Connery mannerisms.   ;)

Well, it'll sure be interesting to watch and see what happens, won't it? ;)

Maybe I just haven't seen the right tux pics. Handsome enough, for sure, but I've got a gut feeling they'll be describing Jake as "boyishly handsome" when he's 60. It's that smile that'll do it. Talented enough, but I'm tempted to wonder whether any American can ever really do justice to James Bond--but that's a topic for another board. (They should have picked Clive Owen now.)

Yup, Jakey turned 25 this past December 19, the day after I first saw Brokeback.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2006, 12:36:17 pm »
I'm with David on this one.

As for more to add to the list, I think David will be with me on these ones:

And now you all know the *real* reason(s) why Lost is my favorite show.

With you on two out of three here, Barb. Can you guess which two?  :D

Offline David

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2006, 12:42:45 pm »
I was soooo  jealous that "you know who" got to f*ck Sawyer this week!     

(don't want to reveal a spoiler to the LOSTies that are a season behind)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2006, 12:47:12 pm »
I was soooo  jealous that "you know who" got to f*ck Sawyer this week!     

(don't want to reveal a spoiler to the LOSTies that are a season behind)

Sexiest man on television, that Josh f&ckin' Holloway. ...

(Ooops, I think I just gave away part of the answer to my own question to Barb.)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2006, 12:57:55 pm »
No you didn't, Jeff.  Josh is a given.  You'd have to be dead to think otherwise.

I'm guessing the one you wouldn't include is Matthew Fox?  Just because I think Naveen Andrews is robo-hot and always have, so I'm guessing it's more of a stretch for you, as well as it's been for me, to think of Fox as the same?

I wouldn't have included him a few months ago, either.  But I saw him on The Daily Show a month or two ago, and he was just so damned cute.  Very Jake-ish - warm, genuine.  Smiles a lot.  It's not a killer smile like Jake's or Josh's (Second.Best.Smile.Ever), but his very lovely personality shines through whenever he does it.

Plus, I thought the erotic tension between him and Josh was *brutally* hot during that poker game a couple episodes ago.  Fine line between love and hate and all that...
No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2006, 01:26:13 pm »
No you didn't, Jeff.  Josh is a given.  You'd have to be dead to think otherwise.

I'm guessing the one you wouldn't include is Matthew Fox?  Just because I think Naveen Andrews is robo-hot and always have, so I'm guessing it's more of a stretch for you, as well as it's been for me, to think of Fox as the same?

I wouldn't have included him a few months ago, either.  But I saw him on The Daily Show a month or two ago, and he was just so damned cute.  Very Jake-ish - warm, genuine.  Smiles a lot.  It's not a killer smile like Jake's or Josh's (Second.Best.Smile.Ever), but his very lovely personality shines through whenever he does it.

Plus, I thought the erotic tension between him and Josh was *brutally* hot during that poker game a couple episodes ago.  Fine line between love and hate and all that...

Very good, Barb! Yeah, you're welcome to Matthew Fox with my best wishes. It's Naveen's eyes that do me in.

(I must have a thing for eyes. Jake. Naveen. Must be others, too.)

BTW, I wanted to kick some serious Lost producer butt when they killed off Boone. I used to have these thoughts about Sawyer and Boone--oh, never mind!

I ripped that pic of Josh right out of TV Guide last year it was so hot. It's in the shrine. Heck, I'm running out of space on the refrigerator!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2006, 01:47:18 pm »
Very good, Barb! Yeah, you're welcome to Matthew Fox with my best wishes. It's Naveen's eyes that do me in.

I don't think he'd be such a terrible consolation prize, myself.  But we might have to come to blows, so to speak, over Josh.
No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2006, 01:54:17 pm »
I don't think he'd be such a terrible consolation prize, myself.  But we might have to come to blows, so to speak, over Josh.

After you! In the case of Josh, I'd settle for seconds and still die happy!  ;D

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2006, 02:12:13 pm »
Ohh Wentworth Miller too how'd I forget ::)

Offline David

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2006, 02:28:25 pm »
. I used to have these thoughts about Sawyer and Boone--oh, never mind!

Ooooo!   I had this vision of Sawyer bathing under a water fall and Boone comes along and spies on him.   Sawyer of course catches Boone peeking and invites Boone in to ah, wash his back.     Of course, after the hot sex that follows, Sawyer swears Boone to secrecy.     

Well, thats the way it was in my dreams!    LOL     ;D

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2006, 02:36:05 pm »
I have a very similar fantasy.  Except it's Sawyer and Jack getting it on.   8)
No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2006, 02:36:40 pm »

Ooooo!   I had this vision of Sawyer bathing under a water fall and Boone comes along and spies on him.   Sawyer of course catches Boone peeking and invites Boone in to ah, wash his back.     Of course, after the hot sex that follows, Sawyer swears Boone to secrecy.     

Sounds like some high-class entertainment there, David! LOL!  ;D

Offline David

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2006, 02:49:23 pm »
I have a very similar fantasy.  Except it's Sawyer and Jack getting it on.   8)

Ha ha!    Indeed!     But both Jack and Sawyer strike me as both being the dominant person, so that might lead to ......hmm   some wrestling to see who's on top!     Oh my!     Did it just get hotter in here?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2006, 02:57:18 pm »
Tell you what. The truth is, I'd even settle for watching Sawyer and Kate!

vkm91941

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2006, 03:48:08 pm »
Gorgeous guys ( wipes drool from chin)  one and all. keep em coming.  I Love Eric Bana too...here's one of my fav's of him, sorry it's so big LOL:

« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 03:52:29 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2006, 03:52:38 pm »
Gorgeous guys ( wipes drool from chin)  one and all. keep em coming.  I Love Eric Bana too...here's one of my fav's of him

Gosh, Victoria, that picture is huge. I just see his shoulder, his arm and his knee. Lol.   ;D

vkm91941

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2006, 03:57:45 pm »
I know! LOL it was 568KB and the smallest I could reduce it to was 250!   You have to use the slide bar at the bottom of the picture to see him!  Sorry....

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2006, 03:59:55 pm »
I know! LOL it was 568KB and the smallest I could reduce it to was 250!   You have to use the slide bar at the bottom of the picture to see him!  Sorry....

Oh, yeah. That's better...  ;D

vkm91941

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2006, 04:40:41 pm »
And what about some of the other men of the LOTR..David Wenham, Karl Urban,and Sean Bean,...I submit for your perusal

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2006, 04:49:39 pm »
He’s no longer with us, but does he count anyway? IMO Burt Lancaster was one of the hottest guys ever!! 

8)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2006, 04:54:56 pm »
Ok..Joaquin Phoenix gotta be on the list for me  :P

Gael Garcia Bernal  :P

And, The Pitt-bull himself  ;D

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2006, 06:12:06 pm »
Loving this thread!!

Victoria, so not at all minding the HUGE pic of the gorgeous Eric Bana... just means more sexiness.

And have to agree with the Sean Bean (yes he is rather significantly older than me) and the David Wenham. Plus add a hobit or two ;D

Also loving the Lost boys (especially Matthew Fox, but that stems from Party of Five days)

Here's my two cents (or more like five cents) ;D:

All I can say is "Oh My Giddy Aunt!!"

This one is just strange... he's 44 years older than me...

My mom and my fav.

So strange...

... Because I can  :P
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 06:24:14 pm by FuzzyChanny »
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2006, 06:34:10 pm »
Maybe this'll work:

ha ha. i love that picture of him.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

vkm91941

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2006, 06:36:34 pm »
Oooo Fuzzy so love the Alan Rickman shots...I adored him in Truly, Madly, Deeply, yes he belongs here!  Even his Professor Snape in Harry Potter is sexy in a dark brooding sinister kind of way...Hmmmm

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2006, 06:43:48 pm »
Oooo Fuzzy so love the Alan Rickman shots...I adored him in Truly, Madly, Deeply, yes he belongs here!  Even his Professor Snape in Harry Potter is sexy in a dark brooding sinister kind of way...Hmmmm

Words can not describe how incredibly sexy Alan Rickman is.
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2006, 07:08:52 pm »
Ohh, there's another guy I'd like to add..the only guy that matters..but I can't...for a few reasons ;)

Hmm, I wonder.  ;) Y'all kill me.  :-*

Oh I just lovvvvvve Christian Bale. And Chase from House! (I don't know his real name, but he's gorgeous)

I also love Gael García Bernal, most known for Motorcycle Diaries:

and Jason Lewis, aka Smith from Sex and the City:  ;D

And some people think I'm crazy, but I think Chris Noth is very hot, aka Big from SATC, also in Law & Order of course:  :)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2006, 07:18:01 pm »
Oh I just lovvvvvve Christian Bale.

Christian Bale is classicly handsome. He SO belongs on this list!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2006, 07:20:59 pm »

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one to have impure thoughts about Sawyer and Boone.  ;D

Offline David

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2006, 07:38:33 pm »
Oooooo!   Cillian Murphy!      

Did anybody else see him Naked in the movie 28 days later

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2006, 07:59:02 pm »
People, it doesn't help to say "Alan Rickman is hot"....we need a picture...

Like this one?:

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2006, 09:16:48 pm »
Okay everyone....does this rate as young, undiscovred sexy guy? I think so...maybe he ain't Jake in a tux but he cleans up okay...

In case anyone is wondering, this is my son, wearing a vintage 1946 tux...navy blue with black trim...I think it looks great...but then I am his mom....

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2006, 09:43:10 pm »
Hands down winner there Leslie. 

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2006, 09:57:13 pm »
Nice job on the tux and the shirt, Sweetheart!

Does he know you posted his picture here?  :D

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2006, 10:03:37 pm »
he looks like a sweetheart, leslie. his eyes; vulnerable yet open.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2006, 10:49:03 pm »
Adewale Akinnouye -Agbajeimon played Simon Adebisi in Oz.  Rough Trade!  Woof!

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2006, 11:02:13 pm »
Here's some more on my list

moremojo

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2006, 11:05:32 pm »
Here's some more on my list
Hmmm...who's this dark, brooding fellow named Scott Mechlowicz? That's a new name for me, and yes, I find this chap quite appealing. Thanks for introducing him here!

Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 07:23:59 pm by moremojo »

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2006, 11:51:30 pm »
You've gotta see "Mean Creek"  Scott, he's in that..and it's an excellent film too :)

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2006, 12:00:59 am »
Yeah, Mean Creek was awesome.

Thanks for posting House, B, I've had a *secret* crush on him forever!

Here's one sexy man (dontcha agree, rt?  ;))

There's someone else I'd like to post, but can't, but his hotness is here in spirit.  ;)

:-*

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2006, 12:23:59 am »
House ;D

rtprod

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2006, 12:27:35 am »
Ohh, there's another guy I'd like to add..the only guy that matters..but I can't...for a few reasons

Uhh, yeah.  Ditto. 

Sweet life.

your rt  ;)

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2006, 12:33:22 am »
*wink wink*

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2006, 02:35:08 am »
Oh no you don't you three!  Don't go turning this into NC19!  Take your hormones to by spare bedroom if ya don't mind!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2006, 03:17:00 am »
I just thought I'd add 2 more before I turn in for the night -  :)

Sure as heck couldn't leave out David Beckham..no way Jose!  ;D

...and Tyson Beckford ...

Sweet dreams y'all!  A demain!   ;D

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2006, 03:28:10 am »
Man!  Lucise!  I want to babysit your photo album!  Y U M !

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2006, 03:39:07 am »
Man!  Lucise!  I want to babysit your photo album!  Y U M !

LOL Ray!  ;D
What can I say, I have excellent taste!    ;)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2006, 03:40:02 am »
And i bet you taste excellent!

rtprod

« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2006, 04:07:24 am »
Ohh, there's another guy I'd like to add..the only guy that matters..but I can't...for a few reasons

b, I hear you, and I get you (lucky me).   :-*

Here's one sexy man (dontcha agree, rt?  )

Actually, not one--the only one to me.  (Phil, thanks for getting that chat function up and running) 

What was the phrase again, "Countless lives transformed"?

tehe....   ;)

There's someone else I'd like to post, but can't, but his hotness is here in spirit. 

Umm, am I being presumptuous here?  ;D

rt
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 04:32:55 am by rtprod »

vkm91941

« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2006, 04:10:16 am »
OK got a few more to add 8)  Johnny Depp, Chris Meloni, Jason Patric, Julian Sands...

vkm91941

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2006, 04:11:39 am »
And of course...Gabriel Byrne (who doesn't like their men erudite) and Brian Van Holt

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2006, 04:13:41 am »
Well all I know is my life has been transformed...by someone beyond my wildest expectations..someone who never fails to amaze me...a real friend who I can count on..I really couldn't ask for more than that.

vkm91941

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2006, 04:21:38 am »
You guys are so sweet!  I've never seen rt but I'd put you both at the top any sexiest man list I came up with!   :-*

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2006, 05:06:56 am »
Oh no you don't you three!  Don't go turning this into NC19!  Take your hormones to by spare bedroom if ya don't mind!

LOL! Sorry Ray, what can I say? These guys kill me (in a good way, of course)! I can't help it! I blame them!

Well all I know is my life has been transformed...by someone beyond my wildest expectations..someone who never fails to amaze me...a real friend who I can count on..I really couldn't ask for more than that.

Awww, B, I didn't think you loved me THAT much  ;)
Nah.. Eye nose what you mean  :-*

RT: "Transformed" is the perfect word. I have been feeling just so very lucky lately to have met so many amazing people on here; truly, truly lucky. Love you all  :-* (or, y'all, right?  ;))

Vic: Oh, boy. RT's hot allright (of course B too, but you all know that already). It's just not fair really, such hotness being inaccessible to us women. That's it, I'm starting a riot.

:-* :-* :-*

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2006, 05:10:25 am »
PS. Vic, I lovvvvve Chris Meloni. I'm a HUGE Law & Order SVU fan! Remember him in Oz? Love him!

PPS. I found a pic of B & RT (teehee):

;)

*runs and hides*

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2006, 06:26:08 am »
I've never seen rt but I'd put you both at the top any sexiest man list I came up with!   :-*

Oh Victoria, you got NO idea, mate.... *sheyne fans self.. dabs at drool spot on lower lip*  I'm with Mandy - having such inaccessible hotness at our - ahem - fingertips, is cruel!

OT: by the way, THANK YOU so much for your recommendation of "Truly Madly Deeply". Finally got to watching it the other day. Loved it. Loved it! Cried like a baby. And Alan Rickman is SO in danger of nudging Johnny Depp out of my 10 Hottest Men of All Time list..  ;D

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 06:28:53 am by hungry_hungryhippos »
Chut up!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2006, 06:47:07 am »
I love that one, too, Sheyne.  And the movie's pretty damn good as well.
No more beans!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2006, 07:31:18 am »
I couldn't resist...

Offline David

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2006, 10:26:48 am »
Oh my goodness!    I thought I was in the NC-17 thread for a second there!   LOL

And Mandy,  the word "Y'all" is singular and "All Y'all" is plural.     ;)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2006, 10:33:55 am »
And of course...Gabriel Byrne (who doesn't like their men erudite) and Brian Van Holt

Oooh, Victoria! Brian Van Holt! YESSSSSS!

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2006, 11:43:00 am »
Yeah, I'm a big Ewan McGregor fan as well:

And I still say Jared Leto is a god:

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2006, 11:47:13 am »
Christian Bale is classicly handsome. He SO belongs on this list!

He does... shall we have another picture to celebrate? I think so...

People, it doesn't help to say "Alan Rickman is hot"....we need a picture...

I so put a picture, but another one is not at all objected to.

Woohoo for the Scott Mechlowicz. I almost died in that episode of House he was in. Him AND Jesse Spencer (whom I've loved since his good old Neighbours days)!!!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2006, 12:00:31 pm »
Not had a chance to check out whether hes been mentioned.. but

wowzer! I have a bit of a thing for him... I thnk its the bad boy-ness!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2006, 01:03:47 pm »
Awww, B, I didn't think you loved me THAT much  ;)
Nah.. Eye nose what you mean  :-*

Aww well I'm also very lucky to have a found a great friend in you too Mandy ;)

and Sheyne, you're so funny, really you are, and a great person too :-*

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2006, 01:11:41 pm »
I just found another "fantastic" Christian Bale pic...

Yummy yummy ;D

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2006, 01:21:20 pm »
Aww well I'm also very lucky to have a found a great friend in you too Mandy ;)

and Sheyne, you're so funny, really you are, and a great person too :-*

Aww. So sweet to see the love between all y'all (and being from the south, I can attest to David's usage rule, except that "y'all" can be singular or plural, though most often it's plural, with "all y'all" being just a nice reinforcement!

I don't have time to go huntin for pictures on the net, but if I did I'd put one up of Bono around '85 or '86. He's one sexy man when you can see his eyes.

Ditto to all the Ewan McGreggor, Hugh Jackman, Johnny Depp fans.
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2006, 01:46:29 pm »
Mmmmm, DEFINITELY Johnny Depp!! Did you see him in Neverland (was that the name of the one where he plays the creator of Peter Pan?)? HE. WAS. SO. (pant, pant, OK, I'm OK now) HOT!!!!!!!!! Whoowee! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love him clean shaven, long-ish short hair. Mmm....Wow. Damn.

OK, um, others.....always thought Jude Law was THE sexiest man on earth. He is still gorgey-gorge-goreous. But all his dallying and cheating and whatnot really kind take the shine off. He should have stayed with Sadie Frost , they made a cute couple, and she was the mom of his kids. Sheesh.

Josh Hartnett is also super fine. And yes, Vik, I too love Jim Caviezel, though I don't like him in that pic from the Count of Monte Cristo. He looks waaayyyy better in the first half of that movie, with straight hair and no facial hair.

Yes also to Ewan MacGregor, and to Viggo. My aunt got to meet Viggo! And, um, gosh. Who else? My libido runneth over. How 'bout a young Harrison Ford?  As a kid I was in-love with Andrew McCarthy.  And Paul Newman! In his prime, one of the finest looking men of all time!

For those who don't like to read  ;) :
1. Johnny Depp.
2. Jude Law,before he left Sadie Frost and got too big for his britches.
3. Jim Caviezel
4. Josh Hartnett
5. Ewan MacGregor
6. Viggo.
7. A young Harrison Ford.
8. Andrew McCarthy, in his Pretty in Pink and Mannequin days. When I was 11 years old, I wanted to marry him!
9. Eddie Vedder. ( Not an actor, but DEFINITELY sexy. I love his voice, his face, his feeling. He's my man.  ;D)
10. Paul Newan.
11. Hugh Grant, in the '90's.

Alright kids, off for a cool shower.
Jack Nasty loves you!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2006, 02:17:35 pm »
I forgot my favourite and future husband (cos I've loved him since I was 10 and decided then):

There were so many good ones, I had to stop myself.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2006, 03:06:20 pm »
The new doctor who... david tennant..

RRRrrrrrrrrrrrr......

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David

« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2006, 03:54:00 pm »
Deep sigh......   Kerr Smith   from Dawsons creek.     :-*

rtprod

« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2006, 04:30:12 pm »
Aww well I'm also very lucky to have a found a great friend in you too Mandy 

and Sheyne, you're so funny, really you are, and a great person too

Me too, wow, what has happened to us you guys?  I agree completely, all the text messages, ringing cell phones, 3AM messengers and to think it all started on NC17!!!! 

What's next?  Uhh, well for me I have a pretty good idea.

rt   :-*

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2006, 04:39:34 pm »
Belongs definitely in here: Johnny Depp!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2006, 05:00:05 pm »
Skinny, pale and incredibly sexy: August Diehl, a young and very talented actor who is probably largely unknown outside Germany:

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2006, 05:53:22 pm »
Eduardo Verastegui.
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2006, 06:00:04 pm »
And speaking of Matrix......

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2006, 06:01:59 pm »
RT: The jig is up.  :-*

Ray: Yummmm. Keanu can't act worth a damn but boy, he's hot!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 06:07:19 pm by dmmb_Mandy »

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2006, 06:47:04 pm »

Okay, well I spose I'd better contribute something, other than my love for Brandon and rt  :P

I get really attached to actors performances in certain roles.  ie - I adore Alec Baldwin in "Prelude to a Kiss" but cannot really stand the sight of him in any other role (perhaps with the exception of "The Hunt For Red October") Can't lay my hot little hands on a pic right now tho.

For Ray's viewing pleasure, I could have attached another picture of my brother for inclusion in the list, but I don't spose he counts, now, hunh?

But there is only 1 man for me.  Okay, there are actually THREE but 2 of them already dig each other. And I ain't allowed to post a picture of 1 of them, even though, he'd go straight to the top of the list (go on, rt, be presumptuous..  ;) )  So the only man in the world for moi, is this one:

Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2006, 06:58:26 pm »
Sheyne - whoa, I LOVE that picture of Jake. He's my main man too, but we can share  ;D

BTW, I just sent you a monstrously long PM, lol, sorry about that  :-\

Oh, and good morning  :-*

I'll adhere to the purpose of the thread for a moment, I suppose.  ;) I love the devilish look on Jake's face in this pic (yum):

vkm91941

« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2006, 07:16:07 pm »
I got no problem posting "real" sexy men as opposed to actors or other celeb's...how about these REAL men!  And can you believe one of them is my NEPHEW!

Offline David

« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2006, 07:19:27 pm »

OH MY!  He has that  "Oh yeah, we're going Brokeback" look on his face! 

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2006, 07:28:23 pm »
I got no problem posting "real" sexy men as opposed to actors or other celeb's...how about these REAL men!  And can you believe one of them is my NEPHEW!

Uhh, which one, Victoria?  And is he single?

*sheyne checks flight availability for the States*
Chut up!

vkm91941

« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2006, 07:35:04 pm »
Uhh, which one, Victoria?  And is he single?

*sheyne checks flight availability for the States*

Um the one on the left with the six pac abs holding the dog with one hand and the yellow post with the other.  Fireman paramedic, sorry Sheyne, married father of 3...the oldest is getting married this summer.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 07:39:42 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2006, 07:38:46 pm »
Um the one on the left with the six pac absm holding the dog with one hand and the yellow post with the other.  Fireman paramedic, sorry Sheyne, married father of 3...the oldest is getting married this summer.

*tears up plane ticket with tears in her eyes*

Not to worry..  Guess its true, hunh?  All the good ones ARE taken?  ;)

He's seriously hot.. wow..  Maybe I should repost that pic of my brother, now?? lol
Chut up!

Offline David

« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2006, 07:48:00 pm »
Well as I always say: "The good ones are all married, straight or crazy"    LOL  :laugh:

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2006, 07:50:34 pm »

DANG!  Vickie, you've been holding out!  He's a hottie!

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2006, 11:09:46 pm »
OK, I got another one: James Franco!

Anyone mentioned him yet? Seriously yummy in Tristan & Isolde, plus several of his earlier films.
Rufus Sewell ain't too bad either, though I go back and forth on him.

I was in the video store tonight, um, cheating on BBM, in fact. It's so weird for me to watch a movie now that isn't BBM. In fact, I don't think I have watched a non-BBM movie in ages. Right, so in the video store, I noticed that Rufus Sewell was in a Knight's Tale w/Heath, then in Tristan and Isolde with James Franco. So now there are just two degrees of separation (or is that one?) from Jimmie boy to Heath.
Jack Nasty loves you!

vkm91941

« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2006, 11:13:33 pm »
Ok Here you go James Franco in Tristan and Isolde  AND Rufus Sewell in a Knights Tale

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2006, 11:18:18 pm »
mmm, thanks Victoria!

got an other hot Franco shots? that man raises my blood temperature.  ;)
Jack Nasty loves you!

vkm91941

« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2006, 11:23:09 pm »
mmmm More James Franco coming right up

vkm91941

« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2006, 11:24:05 pm »
and what about the brothers Fiennes, Joseph and Ralph

vkm91941

« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2006, 11:28:37 pm »
I hate to be a thread hog...but my sister in law just came up with another guy with serious hottness
potential  Ioan Gruffudd

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2006, 11:33:20 pm »
So long as we're posting real people... this is a picture of two good friends of mine. The girl, Kristen, is just a beautiful girl and well.. our friendship is a story for an entirely different thread.. LOL. But I REALLY posted this pic for the guy. His name is Ian and - trust me - he is the most beautiful man alive. OMG.  He's sexy, he's talented, he's gorgeous and he's humble, intelligent and well-mannered to boot. Kristen swears the sole of her foot got burnt from being so close to him, that's how hot he is.. !!  ;D

DEFINITELY agree with you on Ioan Gruffudd, Victoria.  Ohhhhh man....

Hope it comes out big enough..
Chut up!

vkm91941

« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2006, 11:41:07 pm »
Hey Sheyne it came out perfect, very sexy guy there!...I kinda like posting some "real" men that are hot on here...not that Heath and Jake and all the other's aren't real but you know what I mean...I get tongue tied every time I open this thread...Hmmmm wonder why that is  ::)

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2006, 11:58:18 pm »
There's a 'real' guy who I'd love to post, but I'm not sure he would appreciate it... :-\

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2006, 12:13:53 am »
my sister in law just came up with another guy with serious hottness potential  Ioan Gruffudd.

Agreed Victoria!  :)

Another sexy dude on my list is drop-dead gorgeous Turkish singer Tarkan!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2006, 12:43:42 am »
Singers! Very good idea, Lucise!

The one and only Eros Ramazotti:

vkm91941

« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2006, 12:52:41 am »
Adding for Jenny (Newyearsday) because she didn't have time LOL...Here's Bono 8)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2006, 01:06:33 am »
Nuff said, really.
Chut up!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2006, 01:56:38 am »
Sexiest Man IMO
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 03:57:11 am by Ray »

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2006, 02:09:08 am »
HAHAHahahaha!

I was wondering why she was showing up as 'Blue' on the Frapper Map. Your secret's out, Sheyne. We all know about your secret penis; may as well stop hiding it and let it free.

vkm91941

« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2006, 02:12:39 am »
OK Chris and I have tabulated your nominations now please go to the top of the first page of CT and vote!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2006, 04:37:56 pm »

Agree!!!!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2006, 09:04:44 pm »
Nice pictures and impeccable tastes!  You guys have covered many of my favorites here, including the real people here  :).   

How come no one mentioned our beloved Heath?  Is he not sex and hot?  He is, definitely in my book.

Another one of my favorites is Anderson Cooper.  Loved him during the whole Karina coverage.  The new Anderson Cooper 360 is not great, but ok.  He is intelligent, tense, and passionate. I like him more when he is in the fields than in the anchor room, and love his column in Details Magazine.

And don’t forget Colin Firth’s Mr. Darcy in “Pride and Prejudice”.  I always have a soft spot for Mr. Darcy.

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2006, 09:08:17 pm »
mmmm More James Franco coming right up

Three words: yum, yum, and yum!

And I agree, Ralh Fiennes is beautiful. I'm not as big a fan of Joseph, so if you take J and I take R, we're both happy and no squabbles. Agreed?

On the subject of Welsh hotties (Gruffud), how 'bout Jonathon Rhys Meyers (is that his last name?). He's a cutie. (The Governess w/Minnie Driver, Bend it like Beckham w/Keira Knightly, and Match Point, which I have not yet seen but want to, w/Scarlett Johansson, who used to date my cousin, as it happens. He's a musician, and he even wrote a song about her.)
Jack Nasty loves you!

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2006, 09:09:49 pm »
How come no one mentioned our beloved Heath?  Is he not sex and hot?  He is, definitely in my book.

Hell yes, Heath is hot. Five alarm fire hot!
Lovely photos, feel free to post more. Salivating and must go wipe my moth now. TTFN.
Jack Nasty loves you!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2006, 09:10:42 pm »

Umm..Heath and Jake are the 'resident sexiest' dudes ...they were the 'default'!  ;D
We just want to broaden the scope a lil bit ... ;)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2006, 10:17:50 pm »
Thank you for posting the Bono pic Victoria!!! You picked a very good one. A very, very good one. Where do you all find these pictures!?? I know, the internet, but is there some great site for sexy man photos or do you have to go hunting?
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2006, 12:48:44 am »
Hell yes, Heath is hot. Five alarm fire hot!
Lovely photos, feel free to post more. Salivating and must go wipe my moth now. TTFN.

Heath absolutely goes without saying. He is now both my favorite actor, and my vote for hottest -- I can't remember when any other actor has taken BOTH prizes at once. (Johnny Depp comes pretty close, but much as I love him he ranks below Heath in both categories.)

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2006, 12:56:35 am »
here's one. Takeshi Kaneshiro is really hot in Asia right now. If you've seen House of Flying Daggers, you know what I'm talking about.

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2006, 02:04:26 am »
Hi star, I like him a lot.  ;D

vkm91941

« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2006, 02:15:05 am »
Thank you for posting the Bono pic Victoria!!! You picked a very good one. A very, very good one. Where do you all find these pictures!?? I know, the internet, but is there some great site for sexy man photos or do you have to go hunting?

I just google their name and then click images at the top of the page.  Usually you get pages and pages of pics and they all tell you how big they are so you know if you post them here as is.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2006, 03:03:37 pm »
On the subject of Welsh hotties (Gruffud), how 'bout Jonathon Rhys Meyers (is that his last name?). He's a cutie. (The Governess w/Minnie Driver, Bend it like Beckham w/Keira Knightly, and Match Point, which I have not yet seen but want to, w/Scarlett Johansson, who used to date my cousin, as it happens. He's a musician, and he even wrote a song about her.)

I don't mean this in a rude way (and maybe you knew this) but JRM's Irish, which adds to his incredible gorgeousness...

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2006, 05:14:30 pm »
Ya mean this blond American guy?

Do you have the uncropped version of that picture?