Author Topic: Having a bad day?  (Read 77038 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Having a bad day?
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 01:04:44 am »
I had a bad day. My boyfriend flew back to England this morning, and I spent the day alone with my animals.  :'(

I'm not sure when I'll see him again. We're going to try and get him back out here sometime during Christmas, but I don't know.

OH David poor boy {{{{{David}}}} the long distance aspect of your relationship must really suck for you both.  I just don't know what I'd do if I couldn't snuggle up under Bob's arm every night.  :'(   :-*
Life is not a dress rehearsal

mvansand76

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 06:21:34 am »
I had a bad day. My boyfriend flew back to England this morning, and I spent the day alone with my animals.  :'(

I'm not sure when I'll see him again. We're going to try and get him back out here sometime during Christmas, but I don't know.

*hug*

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 08:43:03 am »

I've had a bad week. The organisation I work for has been attacked on the front page of the newspapers and pilloried in the New South Wales Parliament this week, today included. We were all over the television new again tonight. Without going into the morbid details (and they are, literally, morbid), suffice to say that I wouldn't swap places with our Chief Executive for all the tea in China. He's really in the hot seat right now. Everyone in his office, me included, has been under a lot of pressure this week. It'll blow over in time and we'll survive (it's a Government organisation) but I have a terrible feeling it'll get worse, before it gets better. Thank goodness it's a long weekend in Oz this weekend, with a public holiday on Monday. I need it!  8)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mvansand76

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2007, 09:14:42 am »
I've had a bad week. The organisation I work for has been attacked on the front page of the newspapers and pilloried in the New South Wales Parliament this week, today included. We were all over the television new again tonight. Without going into the morbid details (and they are, literally, morbid), suffice to say that I wouldn't swap places with our Chief Executive for all the tea in China. He's really in the hot seat right now. Everyone in his office, me included, has been under a lot of pressure this week. It'll blow over in time and we'll survive (it's a Government organisation) but I have a terrible feeling it'll get worse, before it gets better. Thank goodness it's a long weekend in Oz this weekend, with a public holiday on Monday. I need it!  8)

Yikes! Did he really do something wrong or is he falsely accused?

Sending you a *hug*

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2007, 12:39:46 pm »
Can we have a group hug, Snuitjie, Kerry, David, and me? Let's not let a small thing like a PLANET interfere with our hug! Hey, any BetterMostians out there in the same boat, or who are feeling the effects of the full moon, join in--the more, the merrier!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

mvansand76

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2007, 02:21:44 pm »
Can we have a group hug, Snuitjie, Kerry, David, and me? Let's not let a small thing like a PLANET interfere with our hug! Hey, any BetterMostians out there in the same boat, or who are feeling the effects of the full moon, join in--the more, the merrier!!

Yeah I could use one too...  :'(

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
*group hug*
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2007, 02:52:57 pm »
Yeah I could use one too...  :'(

{{{MELISSA}}}

:'(  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :'(

{{{GROUP}}}

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2007, 03:26:53 pm »

Count me in...I think this may have been the most depressing month ever here on Bettermost and in my own space...holy cats and dogs.  I will be singing hallallujua  with Rufus when this month is over.       

Beautiful mind

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2007, 03:55:30 pm »
Well I don't know if anyone is interested by I'll write it out anyway.

Shortly after I bought this house and the male behind me found out I was a single female he has started bothering me but I have stood up to him. I also told neighbors about his harassment (one good neighbor has since moved replaced by jerks) I would not let him intimidate me. I recently found out that he is telling everyone in the neighborhood that I am a racist. Which is of coarse a filthy lie and my opinion that only a true racist could start a lie like this.

I found out because the one neighbor started yelling it at me. At least I finally know why I have had a rock thrown at my car, been harassed by kids. Items in my front yard damaged, pointed at. Yet when I had asked people what the problem was they lied to me and said they didn't know what I was talking about.

I took my Star Of David plaque off my front deck because I was worried I would find it smashed in the driveway. What I don't get is why no one has come to me directly and just asked me about what they have heard. I think they love this lie because they can now point their fingers at the single female in the neighborhood and then no one will know about the white hoods in their closet.

My mother survived nazi germany has a 1/2 Jew and being raised by her was not easy. I have a major problem with the stand by mentality; If it doesn't effect me why should I care" It's probably one of the reasons I open my mouth when I hear meanness and slurs.

Anyway I'm just sick of my anxiety going up everytime I drive up to this place. I think these people are cowards who enjoy bothering someone they see as weaker than themselves. I know my mother told me at the end of WWII how the nazis ran like scared little girls when it was over. I think these people are the same.

mvansand76

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2007, 04:13:15 pm »
I am so sorry to hear this, Wishes... I am sending you lots of positive energy to get you  through this... and if it gets too much, just think of this amazing quote by Anton LaVey that I once saw on the BBM board on imdb:

“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.”

:-*