Author Topic: New Season of Reality Shows: Survivor, Amazing Race, Etc...  (Read 50685 times)

injest

Re: New Season of Reality Shows: Survivor, Amazing Race, Etc...
« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2007, 09:04:49 am »
Jeff asked him why he didn't use the immunity idols...they weren't any good when you got to down to the last five and he got voted out at eight? I think...

James said he was confident in his alliances...I was thinking "Have you NOT seen the show before??!"

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2007, 09:13:19 am »

Bio
Todd Herzog is an openly gay Mormon who came out shortly after high school and won the hearts of everyone at his school. He attended Pleasant Grove High School in Utah and then two years of college at Utah Valley State College. He currently works as a flight attendant. He previously worked as a manager at a movie theater and at a major theme park.

Herzog has previously lived in Seattle, Orlando and Denver. His hobbies include traveling, shopping and drinking coffee. He enjoys surfing, biking and boating. He's allergic to cats, rabbits and shrimp. He describes himself as fantastic, amazing, awesome and super-original. He believes he will do well on SURVIVOR because he claims he is very positive, great at social skills and strategizing, and he's willing to "gather wood and sh*t." He thinks the Spice Girls are the most significant historical event of the past 100 years and is unbelievably stoked that they are going on a reunion tour this winter.

Herzog currently lives in Pleasant Grove, Utah. He has one brother, Tyler, and three sisters, Brandy, Kimmi and Tori. His birth date is January 29, 1985.

injest

« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2007, 09:15:56 am »
oh all you flight attendents stick together! I was rooting for Amanda!

;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2007, 09:26:57 pm »
I was very disappointed at the way Survivor turned out. I was for anyone in the world other than Todd. I apologize for saying this to anyone who did like him, but I absolutely despised him. In fact he is probably the most despicable character I have ever seen on Survivor or any other show I can think of. The arrogance, the obnoxious smiles, and the stupid facial expressions he always made were like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. And his bio pretty much explains it all. Can you only imagine having to be around that guy? I think I would eliminate myself just to get away from him if I were on the show  :laugh:

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2007, 09:15:09 am »
I beg to differ.  I think that Johnny Fairplay idiot from a previous season was the most dispicable player.   Especially with his dead grandmother lie.    Even without that lie he was nasty and sleazy.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #145 on: December 19, 2007, 11:04:53 pm »
Actually I didn't see that episode of Survivor, but from what you say, you are right he does sound disgusting. I'm glad I didn't have the displeasure of seeing him  :)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2007, 12:07:53 am »
I didn't really follow Survivor: China, but I did watch the finale, and I was sorry Amanda didn't win.  She was very upfront and smart, too. 

I hate it when you follow one of these series from the beginning and then get disappointed when someone you don't like wins it.  It happens more often than you'd like to think.   :-\
Ich bin ein Brokie...

injest

« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2007, 12:24:24 am »
I didn't really follow Survivor: China, but I did watch the finale, and I was sorry Amanda didn't win.  She was very upfront and smart, too. 

I hate it when you follow one of these series from the beginning and then get disappointed when someone you don't like wins it.  It happens more often than you'd like to think.   :-\

I know! I am the worst at guessing who is gonna win...either that or I am jinxing them by picking them...

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2007, 01:25:13 am »
I feel I tend to jinx whoever I am for. I was for Aaron and never was really too much into the show after that deal they did where PG and whatever the blondes name was threw the challenge and voted him off. Of the final three I was for Amanda though. I just can't stand todd as everyone knows and courtney may as well be connected to him.