Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 941647 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #400 on: September 04, 2015, 11:30:18 am »
Wow that must have been one awful infestation!

Dreams serve the very useful purpose of helping us prepare for changes in our waking lives and to take on challenges.  :)
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #401 on: September 04, 2015, 03:04:12 pm »
Chuck, I hope the kittens are doing well!  ;D

I assume someone in the dreamworld is feeding them and changing the litterbox.  LOL

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #402 on: September 04, 2015, 03:06:08 pm »
Also, I somehow became the owner of two kittens.  LOL

Chuck, I hope the kittens are doing well!  ;D

I assume someone in the dreamworld is feeding them and changing the litterbox.  LOL

;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #403 on: December 07, 2015, 01:48:37 pm »
Very strange one last night.

I was "at home" in the house where I was raised. My mother was there--I saw her clearly--though I don't remember whether she said anything.  ???  I was there because I had to take a standardized test, which was being administered at my old junior high school. Next thing I knew, I was at the school, and the test turned out to be a swimming test. In the locker room, I was changing into a pair of blue trunks, and I saw an old classmate from junior high and high school--someone I haven't seen in probably about 35 years. I saw him very clearly, too. He was kidding me about being a champion at something--and that's the last I remember.  :(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #404 on: December 07, 2015, 07:20:49 pm »
Hmmmm.....strange.   Sometimes, I find that the 'strange' ones can be more tiring and disturbing than nightmares.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #405 on: December 07, 2015, 07:42:50 pm »
between bowling and weird dreams last night, I feel like I got very little sleep.

Keeping busy at work, so I'll come back later to discuss the dream.

I just realized I never came back to discuss.

I'm starting to think I'm getting messages from the other side.   :laugh:

I had two nights of odd dreams.  I was a few towns away from my apartment, and I was with Susan.  Susan was a grade school classmate and friend of mine from years ago, she lived across the street from me.  Not long ago, I found her obituary online.  She died in 2012, was only 43 years old, and died on Christmas Eve.  The way her obituary read, it sounded as if it was a suicide note.   Anyway, Susan and I were trying to get somewhere that she needed to be.  We kept hopping from cab to cab, because no taxi would take us where she needed to go.  Finally we got out and started walking, thinking we'd actually get to where we needed to be, on foot.   Susan was getting sick, and would stop every other block or so, to vomit.   I woke before we got to where she needed to be.

A few nights later, I had a dream that I had reconnected with Amy, Susan's younger sister.  We met at her house, and her mother was with her, even though she had died in 2014.  When we got to talking, Amy told me I could go to Susan's room to visit, if I wanted.   When I got there, Susan was there, but age 8.  Amy then explained she learned how to clone people, so she cloned Susan, and her mother, who was in the other room.

I woke from that dream feeling very unnerved.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #406 on: December 08, 2015, 12:50:22 pm »

I just realized I never came back to discuss.

I'm starting to think I'm getting messages from the other side.   :laugh:

I had two nights of odd dreams.  I was a few towns away from my apartment, and I was with Susan.  Susan was a grade school classmate and friend of mine from years ago, she lived across the street from me.  Not long ago, I found her obituary online.  She died in 2012, was only 43 years old, and died on Christmas Eve.  The way her obituary read, it sounded as if it was a suicide note.   Anyway, Susan and I were trying to get somewhere that she needed to be.  We kept hopping from cab to cab, because no taxi would take us where she needed to go.  Finally we got out and started walking, thinking we'd actually get to where we needed to be, on foot.   Susan was getting sick, and would stop every other block or so, to vomit.   I woke before we got to where she needed to be.

A few nights later, I had a dream that I had reconnected with Amy, Susan's younger sister.  We met at her house, and her mother was with her, even though she had died in 2014.  When we got to talking, Amy told me I could go to Susan's room to visit, if I wanted.   When I got there, Susan was there, but age 8.  Amy then explained she learned how to clone people, so she cloned Susan, and her mother, who was in the other room.

I woke from that dream feeling very unnerved.

I'd be unnerved, too. Those dreams are genuinely spooky.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #407 on: December 08, 2015, 02:38:25 pm »
I thought they were too.

To dream of Susan twice, in such close proximity to each other, was very different.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #408 on: December 08, 2015, 03:03:18 pm »
I thought they were too.

To dream of Susan twice, in such close proximity to each other, was very different.

For your sake I hope she doesn't come back again.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #409 on: December 08, 2015, 04:41:57 pm »
For your sake I hope she doesn't come back again.

I hope she doesn't either.  LOL

I was on the phone relating the dreams to my mom, and I said to mom, rather loudly in case Susan was near,  "I don't know what she wants, but Susan better start leaving me alone when I sleep."  LOL