Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 941432 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #430 on: May 25, 2016, 12:17:33 am »
Since you concurred, I made it so!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #431 on: May 25, 2016, 11:27:12 am »
Make it so!

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #432 on: May 30, 2016, 12:56:37 pm »
I haven't had much time to write about dreams lately, so I have only a fragment here. I clearly saw my mother in the dream, but I don't think she had any message for me. In the dream we were visiting my aunt and uncle, who lived in an old farmhouse out in the country. (For the record, my aunt and uncle do not live in an old farmhouse out in the country, nor have they ever lived in such a dwelling.) There was a barn on the property, and my uncle, my dad, and I went into the barn, and there we discovered a strange man and woman in a bathtub together. In the barn!  :laugh:

That, unfortunately, is all I remember.  :(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #433 on: May 30, 2016, 01:32:25 pm »
Hmmm, this may seem like a random question, but have you witnessed any baptisms lately?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #434 on: May 30, 2016, 04:57:05 pm »
Hmmm, this may seem like a random question, but have you witnessed any baptisms lately?

No, seems like a pertinent question, but the answer is no.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #435 on: June 09, 2016, 09:37:27 am »
Here's a funny snippet of one from last night: I was shopping at an outdoor sidewalk sale, looking for a new Rubbermaid dish drainer mat!  :laugh:

I think I know where that one came from. A few days ago I was talking with a friend about the Target that's supposed to open next month just a short walk from my place. Last Saturday, when I was on my way back from farmers' market, I noticed they already had the logo on the new building. I remember saying to my friend that while it's been a long time since I've been in a Target, I was hoping this one might make up for the loss of our Center City K-Mart, because since the K-Mart closed, there has been no place in Center City to shop for things that one might shop for at a K-Mart--like Rubbermaid kitchen things!  ;D I think that conversation was still in my memory.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #436 on: June 09, 2016, 11:26:23 am »
My friend R. was just telling me yesterday about the word hypnopompic. It means nonsense thoughts upon waking. There's also a word for nonsense thoughts upon going to sleep. I thought it was just me!!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #437 on: August 14, 2016, 07:48:11 pm »
I seem to have a dream that repeats from time to time.  I'm back in college, but at my current age.

I keep getting my class schedule, and notice that the classes  have already been underway for a month or so. 

I have no intentions on going back to school, so I have no idea why this dream recurs.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #438 on: August 15, 2016, 10:29:31 am »
I used to have a similar dream quite often where I was late to or unprepared for my classes. I feel sorry for freshmen at this time of year. It's so confusing and expensive and you hardly ever get to take the classes you want. It can cause a lifelong trauma, as you illustrate, Chuck!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #439 on: August 15, 2016, 11:20:46 am »
I always wake up from these dreams, and have to remind myself that I'm NOT  a student anymore.  lol