The World Beyond BetterMost > Anything Goes

Dream Interpretation

<< < (2/171) > >>

MaineWriter:

--- Quote from: delalluvia on July 28, 2007, 02:05:46 pm ---
Another difference is I actually see my groom in these dreams and they're both Hollywood hunks.  I can't recall my first dream groom, but tonight's dream groom was Hugh Jackman.  :-*

--- End quote ---

This would be a dream I wouldn't mind having over and over again! LOL

L

delalluvia:

--- Quote from: MaineWriter on July 28, 2007, 05:39:03 pm ---This would be a dream I wouldn't mind having over and over again! LOL

L

--- End quote ---

It would have been had I been able to get a second alone with him!!  Throughout the dream, it was him at a distance or surrounded by other people during the festivities, riding to hounds, taking last minute fittings, waving and smiling at me, "Hello darling!", but me never getting within a hand's breadth of him, dammitall!  :P

:D

delalluvia:

--- Quote from: Kelda on July 28, 2007, 05:28:38 pm ---haha!

I googled "dream suit hospital ex boyfriend" and the website was the first hit! Thanks google!!!
--- End quote ---

Jeez, it must have been a strange dream for google to snatch it up the first time!

--- Quote ---I typed in marriage to the same website - you can have a look yourself, but some relevant things it did say was.....

http://www.dreammoods.com

--- End quote ---

Thanks Kelda, I'll go look.  Again, I think what is happening in my dreams is a significant difference from what most sites tell you

e.g.

I'm NOT planning the wedding and it's a wedding that's happening, not a marriage and the ceremony never actually takes place.

moremojo:
I had an interesting dream last night. Perhaps inspired by the recent talk of a musical version of BBM starring Hugh Jackman and James Marsden, I dreamt that I was rewatching the film, but instead of ending as it does in real life, the concluding scene showed Ennis reunited with Jack in death, with Jack welcoming his beloved with a song of love. He sang, in a smooth and melodious voice, a song many would recognize (I did myself), but whose artist and title elude me now. He sang of how Ennis had been what he had been waiting for "all of my life". And then the men embraced in a tender kiss framed by a glowing red sunset.

As I wrote to a friend earlier, it sounds awfully trite, but it seemed, felt so right in my dream. As if this was the way it was supposed to happen, did happen.

ifyoucantfixit:

very interesting!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version