Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 941443 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2007, 05:58:06 pm »
Hmmnn...  do you remember why you got in a fight with the bus driver?

All I remember now was that he got off the bus and started arguing with me.  He grabbed hold of me and I threw a punch his way and he fell down and never woke up again.   So I concluded that he was dead.  :-\
That was the first time I'd ever had a dream of that sort.  It was scary, yet funny in a way 'cause it was like a bad Hollywood action movie.. ;D

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2007, 06:02:23 pm »
All I remember now was that he got off the bus and started arguing with me.  He grabbed hold of me and I threw a punch his way and he fell down and never woke up again.   So I concluded that he was dead.  :-\
That was the first time I'd ever had a dream of that sort.  It was scary, yet funny in a way 'cause it was like a bad Hollywood action movie.. ;D

Well, maybe your subconscious was worried that you had overreacted to something?  (i.e. you wanted him to stop arguing with you, but not drop over dead...)

::)
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 07:48:07 pm »
Well, maybe your subconscious was worried that you had overreacted to something?  (i.e. you wanted him to stop arguing with you, but not drop over dead...)
 ::)

I never looked at it that way...
I'll have to think back and try to recall my 'state of affairs' when I had the dream.

It does seem that the entire dream was an 'overreaction' because... Well, after he didn't wake up, I found myself on a sort of hill, except it had steps from the top to the bottom.  I physically dragged his bus from the top to the road at the bottom and then tried to make my escape..  ::)  I think in the end, I woke up when I was about to be arrested or something.. lol

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2007, 08:58:50 pm »
I had a terrible dream the other night. I was leaving on a trip to see some friends and when I boarded the plane I  didn't have any clothes on. I was standing there stark naked and they wouldn't let me back off the aircraft so I could go put something on.

It was awful.  >:(

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2007, 09:23:49 pm »
To dream that you are naked, denotes the fear of being found out and exposed about your activities and misjudgment.

To dream that you suddenly discover your nudity and are trying to cover up, signifies your vulnerability to a situation.

Oy vay!!

Hmmmm.....  :-\

I wonder what it could be. I'll have to think about this. Thanks for that info, Susie!  :D

injest

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2007, 09:44:14 pm »
I had a terrible dream the other night. I was leaving on a trip to see some friends and when I boarded the plane I  didn't have any clothes on. I was standing there stark naked and they wouldn't let me back off the aircraft so I could go put something on.

It was awful.  >:(

was Alex on the plane??

8) 8) 8)

:-X :-X

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2007, 10:09:25 pm »
was Alex on the plane??

8) 8) 8)

:-X :-X

No, it was just me I think. Alex definately wasn't in the dream. The plane was full of passengers I remember.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2007, 07:17:43 am »
I dreamed I was looking at buying a new house....someone told me about this house for sale...I went to look at it. It was GORGEOUS!! brand new...two story, decks, the whole nine yards.

and it was right in the middle of a trailer park. A bad seedy looking trailer park.

hmmm wonder what in the world that means...

I've given your dream a great deal of thought, Jess. I'm guessing that if I had that dream, I would wonder if it was maybe telling me to be content and happy with what I already have. That the other side of the fence often appears perfect, "the whole nine yards," but there is always a twist in the tail when it comes to perfection, which is often right in your own back yard in the first place.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2007, 11:56:40 am »
I've given your dream a great deal of thought, Jess. I'm guessing that if I had that dream, I would wonder if it was maybe telling me to be content and happy with what I already have. That the other side of the fence often appears perfect, "the whole nine yards," but there is always a twist in the tail when it comes to perfection, which is often right in your own back yard in the first place.

sounds a pretty good explanation Kerry!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2007, 12:01:04 pm »
I have read that when you dream about a house or a building, it signifies that you are ready to start something new or to create a new life for yourself. The fact that you have found a nice house for yourself in the middle of a slum indicates that you want to build a new life for yourself that is to your own standards, not those of others. Go for it, Jess!!

I often dream about houses and now that I know what it means, I have a great time going through the house in my dreams and looking at every detail because it all means something once I think about it.

"chewing gum and duct tape"