Author Topic: Body Art (Tattoos & Piercings.. Got them? Not got them? Love them? Hate them?)  (Read 36259 times)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
Another idea is a regular tatto, instead of a bracelet. Could be done either on the inside of my wrist upwards (like in the pic). Or a bit higher, but still below the ellbow, and on the outside of my forearm. Or starting on the inside and winding to the outside.

Here's one I like:

What I don't like in this one are the black endings , whatever they're supposed to be. But I like the lines combined with the dots.

I really like the dots very much too in this tattoo. Makes it more interesting.
Thanks for sharing your ideas Chrissie
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 02:28:20 pm by Buffymon »

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight

The last one is my favorite so far. I like the simplicity of it. The general idea is to get something like twine, but instead of flowers added, I would rather add five leaves. The five leaves would stand for the five members of my family (but of course the association to Five Leaves didn't escape me).

thatīs my favorite too. I like the simplicity and the fact that it almost look like a regular bracelet. Thatīs one thing I like about Heathīs wrist tattoo; from afar it looks like a bracelet. It works almost like an illusion.