Author Topic: Body Art (Tattoos & Piercings.. Got them? Not got them? Love them? Hate them?)  (Read 90071 times)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
Another idea is a regular tatto, instead of a bracelet. Could be done either on the inside of my wrist upwards (like in the pic). Or a bit higher, but still below the ellbow, and on the outside of my forearm. Or starting on the inside and winding to the outside.

Here's one I like:

What I don't like in this one are the black endings , whatever they're supposed to be. But I like the lines combined with the dots.

I really like the dots very much too in this tattoo. Makes it more interesting.
Thanks for sharing your ideas Chrissie
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 02:28:20 pm by Buffymon »

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight

The last one is my favorite so far. I like the simplicity of it. The general idea is to get something like twine, but instead of flowers added, I would rather add five leaves. The five leaves would stand for the five members of my family (but of course the association to Five Leaves didn't escape me).

that´s my favorite too. I like the simplicity and the fact that it almost look like a regular bracelet. That´s one thing I like about Heath´s wrist tattoo; from afar it looks like a bracelet. It works almost like an illusion.