Author Topic: "Everyone Loves Raymond" for dialup users!!  (Read 3424 times)

injest

"Everyone Loves Raymond" for dialup users!!
« on: August 15, 2007, 11:50:51 pm »
So!! since I can't post on the reg thread cause I am on dialup!!

what I was GONNA say is...

My favorite so far is the one where the grandma takes an art class and makes a sculpture that looks like *ahem* a certain piece of human anatomy!!

LOL!!!

I always see the tease for this episode but have never seen the actual show....but the one where the couple is making out on the couch and the grandparents come in "WHO DOES THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY??"  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: "Everyone Loves Raymond" for dialup users!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 12:09:41 am »
So!! since I can't post on the reg thread cause I am on dialup!!

what I was GONNA say is...

My favorite so far is the one where the grandma takes an art class and makes a sculpture that looks like *ahem* a certain piece of human anatomy!!

LOL!!!

I always see the tease for this episode but have never seen the actual show....but the one where the couple is making out on the couch and the grandparents come in "WHO DOES THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY??"  :laugh: :laugh:

I'm on dial-up too Jess! And it takes me about 10 minutes to open up that thread!  :laugh:

But it's worth the wait!  :D

The first one you mentioned is called "Marie's Sculpture" from Season Six!  :D

I'm not sure what episode the second one is you mentioned, because there are several shows where Frank and Marie catch them on the couch!  :laugh:

But it's probably from the pilot episode (ep. 1 season 1)

Sorry about posting all those videos Jess. I can't watch most of them, but I'm hoping some of the other people are!  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 12:39:01 am »
I had dial-up forever, and I still would have it, but it got discontinued in my town!! Can you believe that? I got a letter that said there was not enough interest in dial-up here, so it would not be offered anymore. So I got broadband that is bundled with my land line phone service, and I love it. It was an easy "do-it-yourself" installation, and it's much, much faster and more reliable than my dial-up. So--I was forced into changing, but I'm happy about it.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 12:44:07 am »
I'm on dial-up too Jess! And it takes me about 10 minutes to open up that thread!  :laugh:

But it's worth the wait!  :D

The first one you mentioned is called "Marie's Sculpture" from Season Six!  :D

I'm not sure what episode the second one is you mentioned, because there are several shows where Frank and Marie catch them on the couch!  :laugh:

But it's probably from the pilot episode (ep. 1 season 1)

Sorry about posting all those videos Jess. I can't watch most of them, but I'm hoping some of the other people are!  :)

oh that is fine! I go and look at videos when there is no one in the Store...I just wanted to talk about MY favorites too!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 01:25:11 am »
oh that is fine! I go and look at videos when there is no one in the Store...I just wanted to talk about MY favorites too!

Jess, you could always load one up in a separate window. Just minimize it and then open up Bettermost again in a second window. That's what I do sometimes. Each of those 'highlight' videos will take about 30-40 minutes to load on dial-up. So just keep checking your watch and when 40 minutes has passed, open up the other window and watch Raymond!  :D

And in the meantime you can keep posting on the forum!  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.