Our BetterMost Community > The Polling Place

100 Things to do before you Die!

(1/17) > >>

Kerry:

How many of these things would you like to do before you die?

Tick as many as you like. There is absolutely no limit to the number you can tick!

Perhaps your “must do” thing isn’t included? If so, tick the final box and tell us what it is.

You may also like to post a message, giving more details about your responses. For example, tell us which star you’d like to kiss, which rodeo event you’d  participate in, which colour cowboy hat you’d buy and with whom you’d like to drink tequila in Mexico (as if I didn’t know!).

Have fun!   

Kelda:
God this must've taken you ages Kerry!

I will choose and post options later on - in the meantime, replying so I see it popping up in the new replies to my post section to remind me to fill it in!

Kerry:

--- Quote from: Kelda on August 21, 2007, 10:27:24 am ---God this must've taken you ages Kerry!

I will choose and post options later on - in the meantime, replying so I see it popping up in the new replies to my post section to remind me to fill it in!

--- End quote ---

Cut 'n' paste, Kelda. It's amazing what you can do with good ol' cut 'n' paste!  ;)   :D

Lumière:
Kerry - That was awesome bud!  :D
I just voted!  Cool!
Cheers for taking the time to compile the list!!

~M

David In Indy:
I'd love to go swimming with dolphins!  :D

I'd also love to spend the night in an authentic haunted house, but there would have to be other people with me. I couldn't do it alone, I don't think.  :D

Nice poll Kerry! Thanks for posting it!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version