Author Topic: Gay Men and Women Choose Favorite Hotties! What Do You Think Of The Choices?  (Read 3672 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Oh Yeah! Jake made the list!!  :D

Who do you think should have been included?  :D

http://www.theindychannel.com/slideshow/entertainment/13744442/detail.html

« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 12:12:43 am by David »
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

moremojo

Re: Gay Men and Women Choose Favorite Hotties!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 04:10:31 pm »
I voted 'Somewhat', in large part because I'm just not a Brad Pitt fan (no offence to him as a person or as an actor). Gale Harold is cute, but the character he plays on "Queer as Folk" is frankly kind of a jerk (not that that should have any bearing on these results). The name/face that was new to me, and which really piqued my curiosity, was that of Robert Gant (very handsome indeed).

As for those left out...hmmmm...well, I've always been fond of David Schwimmer. Robert Carlyle is also very appealing in a kind of "disreputable" way. Russell Crowe, though not particularly admirable as a human being, exudes raw animal allure that can't be denied. And I was recently reminded how extremely attractive Bruce McGill was/is--I could fall for someone like his D-Day very easily.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 06:15:23 pm by moremojo »

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Gay Men and Women Choose Favorite Hotties!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 05:08:37 pm »
I didn't know who half of them were!!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
There's a few of them I don't know either Kelda. But they sure are cute!!

I'm disappointed Heath wasn't one of the selections.

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
I put somewhat. I didn,t know who half of them are to be honest. I,ve never liked Brad Pitt. I thought that coloured guy was nice. Of course the winner for me has to be Hugh Jackman. Everyone else has got no chance, they may as well pack up and go home lol. He,s gorgeous. *sigh*. :P :P :P

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
Heya,

I have to say that I think the list of women is really strong! So, I voted yes.  I'm happy to see that Leisha Hailey made the list.  I think she's adorable... and one of the most fun characters on the L-Word.

8)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Yee-Haw! Three of my favourite guys are on the list! Jake Gyllenhaal, Daniel Craig and Christopher Meloni. Double Yee-Haw!  :D

I too have never been a fan of Brad Pitt and I can't abide Gale Harold, which is probably a back-handed compliment to his talent as an actor, 'cause he really made me hate him in "Queer as Folk."  >:(   ;)   :)

P.S., Did anyone notice the quote in the Intro about "lesbian women"?!!! As opposed to what exactly?! I mean, they wouldn't be lesbian men, would they?! (Sorry for that outburst - tautology's one of my pet peeves!)  ;)   :D

« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 11:40:32 am by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
Yee-Haw! Three of my favourite guys are on the list! Jake Gyllenhaal, Daniel Craig and Christopher Meloni. Double Yee-Haw!  :D

I too have never been a fan of Brad Pitt and I can't abide Gale Harold, which is probably a back-handed compliment to his talent as an actor, 'cause he really made me hate him in "Queer as Folk."  >:(   ;)   :)

P.S., Did anyone notice the quote in the Intro about "lesbian women"?!!! As opposed to what exactly?! I mean, they wouldn't be lesbian men, would they?! (Sorry for that outburst - tautology's one of my pet peeves!)  ;)   :D

I immediately thought of you Kerry when I saw Christopher Meloni's picture in there!  :D