Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 115580 times)

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • aka... Rob
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2007, 11:52:29 pm »
Pet peeves???  OMG......don't get me started. 

People who drive slow in the left lane, i.e. the passing lane.  I believe I saw a death penalty poll here.  Driving slow in the left lane should be considered one of the "certain extreme crimes".  If they would just put their cell phones down.........

Perhaps even worse ... on my trip last week of some 2,500 km (about 1,600 miles), it was quite amazing how many people I had to chug along behind while they drove at a snail's pace on a single lane each way country road where it was not permitted or too dangerous to pass, then, as soon as they got to the intermittent sections with passing lanes, sped up to prevent me passing, only to slow down again when the road narrowed. It is absolutely infuriating.

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2007, 10:18:37 am »
My response earlier in this thread (#6) reads, "I'm uncomfortable around bigots and homophobes. And by extension, I'm also uncomfortable around evangelical fundamentalist Christians."

I hear ya. 

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2007, 03:25:48 am »
Once on a flight from Indianapolis to Boston, a young boy (about 10 years old) and his mother sat next to me. The boy kept picking his nose and wiping the boogers on his pants. I wanted to say something to him and/or his mother but I didn't. :P
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2007, 05:32:13 am »
I can, t stand homophobic people, racist people, people who but in REALLY annoy me. 4x4 drivers, they think they own the roads. People who drive talking on their mobile phones. Mothers who walk down the road, so busy texting away on their bloody mobile phones, they arn,t paying attention to their children, they are far more interested in their next text...grrrrrrr. >:( Fat women who wear thongs and crop tops. You know the ones, they have a whole set of michelin tyres for the world to see, then they bend over and you have a thong staring at you, ffs. They think they look so cool too.....WRONG. Unless you have a figure like Kylie, thongs and crop tops are a NO. People who spit in the street........GROSS. People who don,t use their indicators, they expect you to be clairvoyant and guess which direction they are going in, ffs. grrrrrrrrrrrr. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2007, 05:36:54 am »

Wow Sioux, looks like you have been saving those up....let it out sister........ ;D ;D

Beautiful mind

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2007, 06:31:13 am »
WOW, you've been bottling that lot up Souxi!!  I'm glad you got it all off your chest!!  Awww don't be too harsh on overweight people, I quite admire their determination to dress the way they want ... I'm overweight and too shy to let it all hang out ... I dress like a sack of potatoes most of the time!!!  :-\ :-\

Susie

Susie normally I  wouldn,t discriminate against overweight people atall. I simply think that young girls wearing far too tight jeans, that push all your flab up and out, and crop tops that show off all your spare tyres and stretch marks, should be kept covered up. It looks dreadfull. imo. (me and my opinion)  ::)  ;)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2007, 08:49:28 am »
:laugh: You paint such a vivid picture Souxi!  :P

Susie

Take a look at this then....you see my point? GROSS. Cover it up ffs.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2007, 09:51:17 am »
Hey!  Where'dya find that picture of me??  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ah ... now's here's a better shot of me ...

........ I wish!

Susie  ;D

omg there did you find that!! :o :o :o
I wish too lol. Imagine being in that position with Hugh.......................*sigh*. I tell ya one thing though, I wouldn,t be asleep. ;) ;D

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2007, 11:46:33 am »

Me neither  ;D

This is what we were doing earlier  :P :P :P .....

Susie   ;)

That,s Rachel Weiss isn,t it? Right, who wants to scratch her eyes out first.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Not fair. >:( >:(

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2007, 04:05:53 pm »
Souxi said she hates it when people spit in public.  I hate it when people spit their gum out in the parking lot or on the sidewalk.  Every time I step on someone's nasty gum it makes me mad enough to kill.  If an adult spits his/her gum out where someone else can step on it he/she should be shot.  If a kid does it, his/her parents should be shot.   ;D

Gary

Here here Gary, quite right too. I hate irresponsible dog owners who let their dogs crap and don,t clear it up. I also hate dog owners who don,t put their dogs on leads in public places. And even more, I HATE irresponsible horse owners, yes HORSE, who let their horses shit all over the road, then when Souxi comes along on the country road, it gets all over my tyres!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It,s your pet, clear up after it!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(