Author Topic: A Great Place To Be  (Read 3174 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
A Great Place To Be
« on: September 01, 2007, 12:32:26 am »
I spent some time talking and looking on a local thread here on AOL tonight and I realized how glad I am that BBM happened which led to me being here on Bettermost and I'm sure that would go for the other forums, DC and EnnisJack, as well. I have met a quality of people here that is just not to be found anywhere else that I know of. I met so many friends at the one event, BBQ 2007, that I have been to. On top of that, I have met so many friends through chats and conversations. There are always get togethers and chats being planned that includes everyone. It's not all about a group of gay people, straight people, men, women or any defined group. It is all about whoever wants to be here and feels the connection. That truly makes it a very special group of people. I'm not sure why BBM was able to create a group like us Brokies, but I will not question it and I will just be happy that it did. It is a very incredible and unique group of people which I am very glad to belong to. I will however say that I am Bettermost as far as the groups go. For some reason I just feel a part of Bettermost. So when you see me next time, don't call me EnnisJack....LOL...of course you can if you want to.

Jack

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: A Great Place To Be
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 01:01:00 am »
I spent some time talking and looking on a local thread here on AOL tonight and I realized how glad I am that BBM happened which led to me being here on Bettermost and I'm sure that would go for the other forums, DC and EnnisJack, as well. I have met a quality of people here that is just not to be found anywhere else that I know of. I met so many friends at the one event, BBQ 2007, that I have been to. On top of that, I have met so many friends through chats and conversations. There are always get togethers and chats being planned that includes everyone. It's not all about a group of gay people, straight people, men, women or any defined group. It is all about whoever wants to be here and feels the connection. That truly makes it a very special group of people. I'm not sure why BBM was able to create a group like us Brokies, but I will not question it and I will just be happy that it did. It is a very incredible and unique group of people which I am very glad to belong to. I will however say that I am Bettermost as far as the groups go. For some reason I just feel a part of Bettermost. So when you see me next time, don't call me EnnisJack....LOL...of course you can if you want to.

Jack

Well Jack, we sure are glad to have you here with us buddy!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 03:05:56 pm »
Hi Jack,

What a nice message. I feel the same way as you...Bettermost is definitely my BBM home!

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 03:20:06 pm »

I would never call you EnnisJack.  Just Jack.   You were one of my fondest memories of the Colorado and Wyoming adventure.  It was great to meet you, and I am proud of the fact for whatever small part I may have had to invite you over here to Bettermost.  We are lucky to have
you.  You are such a kind and generous person.  Your smiling face, and great disposition is a joy to be around.                                         you are a bettermostian, in every sense of the word.  janice

Beautiful mind

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 11:18:36 am »

Jack

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

mvansand76

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 11:26:12 am »

Jack

What a nice post!  :-*

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 12:05:19 pm »
Jack, you earned your BetterMost bean can label the first week you were here! I remember when you found out about the BBQ just a short time before it was to happen, but you made the effort to find out all the details, you got yourself here to the Rocky Mountains, and you made yourself one of us!!

And now, you can't quit us, even if you knew how! Brokies and BetterMostians rock! Yee-haw!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"