Author Topic: Rugby World Cup Hotties  (Read 12303 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Rugby World Cup Hotties
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 01:23:37 am »
I picked Martin Corry, Cameron Shepherd (so handsome!), and the team of Xavier Barbajosa and Jerome Thion (two in one  ;D), largely because of the warm, generous smiles all these gentlemen present. In my increasing age, I've come to appreciate kindness, gentleness, and friendliness as the truer marks of beauty.

I love faces too, Scott. Whereas you are drawn to smiles, it is a man's eyes that do it for me every time. There are some guys who just make me melt, when I look into their eyes. Having said that, smiles certainly are nice. Olly Barcley has a pretty mouth. Bet he didn't get those lips from sucking on lemons!  ;)   :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Rugby World Cup Hotties
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 08:44:44 am »
Well I voted for D :Dan Carter twice because he's just so yummy!! ;D

And Johnny Wilkinson ... well someone's got to fly the flag for England ... plus he's really rather nice!!

Susie  :D

Ah, yes, Johnny Wilkinson!  ::)

Who could forget Johnny's unforgettable field goal in the closing seconds of the last World Cup? Australia was leading until Johnny lobbed over that @#*&!# field goal of his!  >:(

No Australian will ever forget the name of Johnny Wilkinson!  :-\   ;)   :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν