Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830777 times)

Online CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1130 on: August 26, 2008, 03:19:33 pm »
 ::)

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1131 on: August 26, 2008, 03:21:18 pm »
Well everyone has been in suspense anyway wanting to see it, especially Jeff  :D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1132 on: August 26, 2008, 03:40:35 pm »

see me, love me, wish you were me.

Not the way you pitch horseshoes.  :laugh:

Well it doesn't take pictures, but it does show pictures of where you are going. However, the talking part is the most entertaining and informational part. For example if you don't do what you are supposed to do at a certain time it gets mad and tells you what you should have done.

That does sound entertaining.  :laugh:  A talking gay thingie. ...  :laugh:

Well everyone has been in suspense anyway wanting to see it, especially Jeff  :D

Oh, my eyes, my eyes!  :o  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1133 on: August 26, 2008, 03:51:05 pm »
Talking gay thingies are very entertaining.......Saturday Night Live should get one  :D

injest

« Reply #1134 on: August 26, 2008, 07:00:09 pm »
Since nobody here watches or goes to the Big Brother 10 thread I have to post some pictures of my new hero Memphis on my blog as well as Steven, the gay rodeo guy. For those of you who don't know anything about the show, one of the contestants was a gay rodeo guy named Steven. He is who I was for and one reason why I started watching the show. I had watched the last episode some and it kind of fell into place that I would like it since I like Survivor and The Amazing Race so much. Anyway, Steven unfortunately ended up being friends with the first guy that got voted out named Brian. Because of this alliance those who were part of that alliance got evicted one by one. Next to go was Angie and then unfortunately Steven. The only one of that alliance that survived was Dan who then became Memphis' closest ally. I have been for Memphis ever since Steven left. Because of a stupid deal Dan made he put Memphis up for eviction from the house this past Sunday night. Tonight Memphis may go  :'(

Here is Steven:

Here is Memphis:

See maybe some of you should start watching the show  ;)

Steven got voted out cause that stupid Jessie let those girls tell him what to do...he was an IDIOT...he couldnt even see they were playing him!

Online CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1135 on: August 26, 2008, 08:47:15 pm »
Not the way you pitch horseshoes.  :laugh:

Jealously is an ugly thing.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1136 on: August 26, 2008, 09:57:37 pm »
Jealously is an ugly thing.

I don't need to be jealous because you pitch horseshoes like a girl. I can pitch them just as girly as you.  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1137 on: August 26, 2008, 09:59:20 pm »

Jeff>>><<<Chuck

Oh, look! I've got a mariconera, too! Thanks, Chuck!  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1138 on: August 27, 2008, 07:13:20 am »
My man Memphis won Power of Veto!!!!! So he is now off the block at least for now.

injest

« Reply #1139 on: August 27, 2008, 07:19:23 am »
My man Memphis won Power of Veto!!!!! So he is now off the block at least for now.

;D ;D