Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 828646 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #140 on: November 05, 2007, 07:37:12 pm »
What will you do if you walk in next time and someone is there  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #141 on: November 05, 2007, 07:43:42 pm »
Oh goodness........

maybe you can fix it with a permanent marker and a smiley face?

here I have a good story for... ummm.... doing silly things and not paying attention...

I accidentally walked into the men's bathroom at the conference this weekend... 

no one was actually in there when I went in, though I did pass someone on the way out... I just looked down, shook my head, put my hand over my face sorta, and said, "I got lost..."

Oops!!! I bet the person coming out wondered for a minute if he was in the right place  ;) Once at work I got confused and went into the women's bathroom. Nobody was in there and I didn't even realize it until I noticed the lack of urinals. I then wondered if I could get out without anyone seeing me. I did  :laugh:

Sometimes in restaurants where they have fancy names for "men" and "women" it can be hard to tell which is which.

injest

« Reply #142 on: November 05, 2007, 07:44:20 pm »
What will you do if you walk in next time and someone is there  ;D

take pictures?

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #143 on: November 05, 2007, 08:24:59 pm »
Oops!!! I bet the person coming out wondered for a minute if he was in the right place  ;) Once at work I got confused and went into the women's bathroom. Nobody was in there and I didn't even realize it until I noticed the lack of urinals. I then wondered if I could get out without anyone seeing me. I did  :laugh:

Sometimes in restaurants where they have fancy names for "men" and "women" it can be hard to tell which is which.

Well, I am tickled pink to learn I am not the only one who has ended up in the wrong restroom!

It CAN be hard to tell sometimes... what got me in trouble this time around was the cleaning cart parked out front had me focused on whether or not I was going to have to go to a different area of the hotel to find a restroom... and I didn't really read the sign (obviously)... and the guy figure on the sign sort of had longish pants that blurred into a skirt in my hurry and worry...

::)
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #144 on: November 06, 2007, 01:48:58 pm »
I remember some women coming into men's washrooms!

So I at rare times, go into theirs!

Hugs!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2007, 11:23:08 pm »
I have heard that in some countries everybody goes in the same one  ;D

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2007, 10:31:52 am »
If someone is too long in a man's bathroom, I go to the women's one if nescessary!

Have I started that as a habit?

Hugs!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2007, 01:00:47 pm »

I have heard that in Japan, they are right on the street, and you are sitting there with your head and shoulders sticking out for all the passerbys to see.  Can you imagine a friend sees you and stops to
chat....?   OMFG             :o

Beautiful mind

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2007, 03:37:04 pm »

I have heard that in Japan, they are right on the street, and you are sitting there with your head and shoulders sticking out for all the passerbys to see.  Can you imagine a friend sees you and stops to
chat....?   OMFG             :o

That sounds hilarious Janice!!!!!! What would you chat about? I guess the first question would either be what are you doing or how are you doing. I guess how works out better......well maybe not  ;D I guess it does keep you in touch with what is going on so that you don't miss anything.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2007, 03:38:06 pm »
If someone is too long in a man's bathroom, I go to the women's one if nescessary!

Have I started that as a habit?

Hugs!

What do the women say when you come in?