Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 829708 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1470 on: February 18, 2009, 11:51:49 am »
Hiya!

I've decided that if I have to be sick, everyone has to be sick, so I'm spreading my germs around!

*cough cough*

;) ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1471 on: February 18, 2009, 05:51:00 pm »
Hi Jack! Did you enjoy the first episode of the new TAR season?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1472 on: March 03, 2009, 01:20:35 pm »
Hiya Jack, I hope you're finding yourself in a better place, and a better frame of mind these days!

I also hope you're listening to Brad's advice here!  Don't make him come find you!  I've met him.  He's big!

;)

Yeah you got that right. I have a feeling Brad might knock quite a bit of sense into me so if he is big I better watch out. He has been a big help to me for quite awhile now as have several of the rest of you. Thanks for that. And I'm still around. I have definitely put myself into too much work. I won't do this again with having 3 jobs. Of course the snowstorm has slowed me down some now. I got between 7 to 9 inches up here on the mountain at the log cabin. It was like a blizzard here the night before last. It was snowing so hard that you couldn't even hardly see outside.

Here is a picture from where you come up the driveway towards the cabin and upper woods. Those things that look like moons or stars are snowflakes and those are just the big ones.

Here is the driveway coming up to the log cabin:

Here is the Cutlass and that is way before it quit snowing, the Mustang was safely in someone's garage:

This is looking towards the side door of the cabin from the driveway. The side door is kind of like the backdoor and is the one everyone uses. If you look towards the left of the picture where the door is you can see Code the Cat looking out:

And here is Lookin' Out My Back Door that night:

I will post more of the next day (yesterday) later.

Jack

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1473 on: March 03, 2009, 01:21:46 pm »
Hi Jack! Did you enjoy the first episode of the new TAR season?

Yes I did Kelda and I am for Chris and Amanda. So far they are doing great. Who are you for?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1474 on: March 03, 2009, 02:19:18 pm »
Hiya Jack, I hope you're finding yourself in a better place, and a better frame of mind these days!

Jesus H.! Usually when people use that phrase, they mean somebody's died!  :o

;)

Thinking of you, Jack. Hope you're doing OK.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #1475 on: March 03, 2009, 02:48:42 pm »
beautful pics, thanks you for posting them Jack. We got snow yesterday too, but not that much by a long shot.
Take care

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1476 on: March 03, 2009, 02:52:30 pm »
Jesus H.! Usually when people use that phrase, they mean somebody's died!  :o

;)

Thinking of you, Jack. Hope you're doing OK.  :)

Hey Jeff, Yes I am doing fine. Thanks for thinking of me.

How have you been doing? It looks like everyone had a GREAT time at the New York City get together. I sure hope Chuck didn't mean that. I don't think I am in heaven yet, it looks like the same place anyway  :) Well except for all the snow..........

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1477 on: March 03, 2009, 02:56:51 pm »
beautful pics, thanks you for posting them Jack. We got snow yesterday too, but not that much by a long shot.
Take care

Hey Monika, fellow party crew member  ;) How have you been doing? What trips are you planning on this coming spring or summer? I haven't heard anymore about the Alberta one so I'm thinking that one must have fallen through.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1478 on: March 03, 2009, 02:58:08 pm »
Yes I did Kelda and I am for Chris and Amanda. So far they are doing great. Who are you for?

I like Margie & Luke & the cheerleaders - they're both both teams with real fans in them!

I like Chris and Amanda too but not as much.

Lovely pics by the way and take some tme for yourself hun, dont work too hard okay?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

injest

« Reply #1479 on: March 03, 2009, 11:46:49 pm »
dang it Jack!! come back and talk Survivor with me!! I NEED to gripe about Coach to SOMEBODY!!!