Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 829389 times)

Dagi

Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #340 on: December 31, 2007, 11:02:31 am »
Hi Jack,

I wish you a Happy New Year! May you find love and happiness. Thanks for stopping by in my blog every now and then, I´m always glad when I "see" you there!

Dagi  :-*

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #341 on: December 31, 2007, 11:44:31 am »

All these sad stories.. This will always be the Bettermost day of remorse.  So much lonliness and
sorrow.  It is too bad that life cannot continue to go forward, and unmarred by disappointment and tears.
However we all know that is not how it works.
     We all, no matter how happy we are, and how solid our relationship.  There is still going to be thorns and
hidden vines to trip us up. 
     During the bad times we just have to lean and depend on the friends and family we have.  That is what
they are for. 
     We are here for you.....and we love you Jack.

Thank you so much Janice!!! You saying this means so much to me!!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #342 on: December 31, 2007, 11:49:09 am »
Jack buddy---back online!!!

Thanks for those lovely emails bud.

A joyeous New Year!

JACK!!! It is so great to see you here!!! You are welcome for the emails. I was just hoping you would pop up somewhere and you did! Right here on my blog  :) A very Happy New Year to you too buddy. Jack is one of the very first people I met when I made my trek to where I knew nobody. He became one of my best friends immediately, he still is, and he always will be.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #343 on: December 31, 2007, 12:00:00 pm »
Jack, who's your new avatar?

He looks familiar. A TV cowboy from the '60s, maybe? But these avatar pics are so small. ...  :(

Whoever he is, he sure is cute.  :D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #344 on: December 31, 2007, 01:20:05 pm »
Wow, my avatar or something is suddenly making my place more popular  ;D So this is how I get all of you to come to visit  :) I see ;) Well, I guess I am just going to have to think of new exciting things so more people will visit.

Scott6373

« Reply #345 on: December 31, 2007, 01:37:05 pm »
Wow, my avatar or something is suddenly making my place more popular  ;D So this is how I get all of you to come to visit  :) I see ;) Well, I guess I am just going to have to think of new exciting things so more people will visit.

Don't unerestimate yourself there  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #346 on: December 31, 2007, 01:42:37 pm »
Ok, I will let you all know who my present avatar is. His name is Peter Brown and he was in a short lived TV western named "Laredo." I looked to see when the original show was on and Jeff is right it was a western from the '60s. It only ran for two seasons, 1965 - 1966 and 1966 - 1967. It was a tale of the Texas Rangers. I think I saw it in reruns since it came on at some odd time that I would have been up. Whenever I saw it I was when I was a very small child. Now here is the funny part this actor was probably the first one I ever had a crush on. He played Chad Cooper. The really funny part is that I can remember being glued to the TV set although I would have been much too young to know what a crush was. I just remember I liked looking at the cowboys, especially him  :laugh: although there was another guy in his group of Rangers that I also liked. Obviously that showed my sexual orientation was completely in place way before I even knew what sex or sexual orientations were. I can remember thinking how much I would like to live with him and the other Rangers  :D  :laugh: Here are a couple more pictures, one of which is the avatar  this was taken from. I want to make sure Jeff can see it. And I do agree I still think he is sure is cute. I must have had good taste then too  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #347 on: December 31, 2007, 01:44:04 pm »
Don't unerestimate yourself there  ;D

So it's just my natural charm, right Scott  :)

Scott6373

« Reply #348 on: December 31, 2007, 01:47:16 pm »
So it's just my natural charm, right Scott  :)

Course it is l'il darlin'

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #349 on: December 31, 2007, 01:47:39 pm »
He is very cute! I watched that show. I remember William Smith too, after looking at the IMDb website. I think. Wasn't William Smith the storekeeper who got robbed by Dally in "The Outsiders"?
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~