Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 828330 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #350 on: December 31, 2007, 01:53:01 pm »
Aww  Jack, you're such a sweetheart.  Wish you could be here tomorrow night so that we could welcome in the New Year together.

That would be fun!!! It would be great to welome in the New Year together with some bubbly even  :)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #351 on: December 31, 2007, 01:54:29 pm »
Well, thanks for saying that Gary and Scott!!!

Dagi

« Reply #352 on: December 31, 2007, 01:56:17 pm »
What a hottie, Jack.  I can certainly see why you had a crush.  And yeah, I think our sexuality is in play almost from the beginning.  I can remember having a crush on a boy in second grade, and one day when no one eslse was around, I actually stole a kiss.  I ran up to him, and before he knew what was happening, I planted one on his forehead -- he was sitting down at the time.  He was shocked, but he seemed to appreciate the affection.  I'm so thankful no one saw me do it.

I had my first crush when I was six. Six!  :o I know that it was a real crush, because up to now my heart goes pitter-pat when I see him.  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #353 on: December 31, 2007, 01:58:04 pm »
He is very cute! I watched that show. I remember William Smith too, after looking at the IMDb website. I think. Wasn't William Smith the storekeeper who got robbed by Dally in "The Outsiders"?

Yes Shasta that was the other one I had a crush on. He played Joe Riley, Chad's partner. Here is a quote I found about their relationship in the show "Although Laredo was the story of three Rangers (2nd season four) it was Chad and Joe who were the real team.  In fact, it was fortunate that William Smith and Peter Brown got along so well because their characters were essentially joined at the hip.  In most episodes they were in almost every scene together, especially in the first year."

I am going to have to look that up about "The Outsiders."

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #354 on: December 31, 2007, 01:58:54 pm »
That could be fun.  You could find out just how drunk I can get after having just two glasses.   :P

That's a deal  :)

Dagi

« Reply #355 on: December 31, 2007, 02:07:44 pm »
Why am I not surprised by this, Dagi?   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sometimes I think I tell you too much.  :laugh:

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #356 on: December 31, 2007, 02:08:15 pm »
My first crush for someone in school would have also been when I was six although that crush got replaced quickly by the one that I still consider my first love. That may have started in the 2nd grade. Anyway it was for this guy Tony (I call him a guy now, in reality he would have been a little boy since he was also in the 2nd grade  ;D). Of course I didn't really know what it was. I just wanted to be everywhere he was at and I was jealous over him too. I remember my term then would have been that I wanted to be his "best friend." I remember I was so upset when he rode the same bus as me to go home with another boy. Now, I didn't like that other boy  ;) I still remember those feelings believe it or not. Anyway, I also remember when Tony and I met at the water fountain to trade school pictures. Now that was a highlight. Then my parents moved away, but I kept in touch with Tony for awhile. He was the first person I called when we got in our new house. I remember the time he called me and told me he had decided that I was his "best friend." Now, that made the whole world seem wonderful although again I had no idea about anything sexual at the time.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #357 on: December 31, 2007, 02:10:12 pm »
Yeah, that first will stay with you Dagi!!!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #358 on: December 31, 2007, 02:12:08 pm »
That is a wonderful story Jack, have you any idea where Tony is today? I had a serious crush on my cousin Tony when I was in High School. That was a long convoluted tale. Owell,

I hope you have a wonderful 2008 Jack, take care, and enjoy your days!
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Dagi

« Reply #359 on: December 31, 2007, 02:16:30 pm »
Now, that made the whole world seem wonderful although again I had no idea about anything sexual at the time.

I can't remember anything that I'd call a sexual feeling either, but I wanted, like you, spend as much time with him as possible...and of course I felt all warm and fuzzy, and I wrestled with him a lot, something not very typical for a girl... :laugh: