Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830926 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #650 on: February 02, 2008, 11:35:06 pm »
Thanks Jess and Shasta  :) You know I couldn't forget about you all. I'm very lucky to have such great friends!!! That would be called being blessed.

injest

« Reply #651 on: February 02, 2008, 11:46:39 pm »
Thanks Jess and Shasta  :) You know I couldn't forget about you all. I'm very lucky to have such great friends!!! That would be called being blessed.

or cursed....however you want to look at it.....

;D ;D ;D

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #652 on: February 03, 2008, 01:51:21 am »
Good to see you back!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #653 on: February 03, 2008, 11:43:57 am »
Good to see you back!

Thanks Chuck and thanks for checking in on me  :) Hope all is going well for you. I have lots to catch up over at your place too.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #654 on: February 03, 2008, 12:10:16 pm »

;D ;D ;D

:laugh:   :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #655 on: February 03, 2008, 12:59:54 pm »

;D ;D ;D

No definitely not cursed  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #656 on: February 03, 2008, 04:06:55 pm »
Hi there Jack!   ;D  Glad to see you here.  We were starting to worry, but it's completely understandable that you needed a few days to yourself.  We all need to process our grief in our own way.

Sorry that job turned out not the be what you hoped.   :(  Don't give up.  You'll find something that suits you one of these days.

Hugs,
Gary

Hey Gary!!! Thank you too for checking in on me. I didn't know anyone would miss me, but they did. That sure made me feel good. Yes I still feel really sad about the whole thing, but I just have to learn how to deal with that and the answer to that is to not push anyone away. That would be a big mistake. As far as the job goes, that was about the worst possible time for a job interview to come up. So it was good I did not want it. I got the letter in the mail yesterday saying that I was not the person they chose. What they didn't know is that the feeling was mutual  :laugh: Yes, you are right I will find something suitable one of these days. I want to do something different so leaving for another job doing the basic same thing except worse would not be the right thing. It had a benefit though in that I don't see my present job as being as bad as what I had thought  :)

Dagi

« Reply #657 on: February 03, 2008, 05:47:17 pm »
Hi Jack,
of course you are missed when you are away.  :) Good to see you back. Take your time, you'll be alright, I'm sure. I'm thinking of you. I posted some pictures in my blog, come check them out.

Dagi

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #658 on: February 03, 2008, 07:46:22 pm »
Thanks Dagi and I will definitely come over and check out the pictures  :)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #659 on: February 09, 2008, 03:52:02 pm »
I just saw where AOL where Moviefone voted "Brokeback Mountain" as number 12 of the top 25 romance movies of all time. Although of course I rate it as #1 I thought this was pretty good since all the other movies are about straight romances. I have a feeling the movie will move up on this list as time goes by. Here is a link to it:

http://movies.aol.com/movie-photo/best-romance-movies