Author Topic: Personal Message Hoarders Anonymous (Reopened Thread)  (Read 11020 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Personal Message Hoarders Anonymous (Reopened Thread)
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007, 03:50:20 am »
I guess I'm not that popular.

I was guessing you don't write that many to receive replies to.  :)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2007, 03:52:52 am »
I have 558 so I am just as bad.  But a little bird has revealed to me we have a handful of residents with super-sized post office boxes to handle the amazingly overstuffed 3,000+ messages they each have in their mailboxes.  Naughty.

Is that inbox + outbox, or just inbox?  Because I might be naughty, depending on how you count it.  :-\

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2007, 09:41:51 pm »
If you want to hold on to your PMs, why not just copy and paste into a word doc?

That's what I was thinking  :) I'm not too popular since I only have 106  :(

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2007, 09:44:46 pm »
Hi Mel,
How are you and your sister doing. Have you heard any thing about your friend in the LA area ?
They keep telling us things are getting better, but the smoke keeps billowing up tells another story.
My son lost his home in Ramona, he was able to save all bout one of his animals, but nothing else, many of our friends also lost their home. Well you take care and if you have the chance, hug your sister.
                                      Hugs from me
                                            Blanka (Torry)

PS it smells like burning tires.

I hope things are getting better for all of you out there in southern California. All that smoke on top of the fires must be really, really bad. Sorry to hear you have many friends that lost their homes.