Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8892911 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #6930 on: September 25, 2009, 10:28:22 pm »
No plans for this weekend excpet watch Matt play tennis on Sunday and trying to bribe the kids to come into work and help me price and display a whole load of frames that arrived today. Hope others have more exciting times planned.
If you go to Aus, as well as NZ give Sue and Rob a hug from me, please.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #6931 on: September 25, 2009, 11:08:29 pm »
Polynesian New Zealanders... basically the native americans of NZ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maori

Interesting, thanks Kelda  :)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #6932 on: September 26, 2009, 10:02:21 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Hope everyone has had a great Saturday!

I was going to go out this weekend and buy my new luggage, but the store I was going to buy them from is having a sale mid week next week, so I'm going on the week night.  I got a coupon in the mail for an extra 20% off of everything.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #6933 on: September 27, 2009, 01:16:54 am »
Nothing like a good sale! What color are you going to get? Something that stands out from the rest? You know--so you can see it on the luggage carousel.  ;D Mine is plain black, so not very unique.  :P 8) But most of my trips are in a car, so it's with me anyway.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6934 on: September 27, 2009, 12:04:53 pm »

Greetings from wet, rainy, and grey New Jersey.

Hope that everyone is having a great weekned!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6935 on: September 27, 2009, 12:06:43 pm »
Nothing like a good sale! What color are you going to get? Something that stands out from the rest? You know--so you can see it on the luggage carousel.  ;D Mine is plain black, so not very unique.  :P 8) But most of my trips are in a car, so it's with me anyway.

I'll get whatever they have in stock, but I'd like something other than black.  The bag I had before was just black, but because it was old, it kinda stood out on the luggage carousel.  I would like something in a different color...maybe blue, red or beige.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #6936 on: September 27, 2009, 02:09:37 pm »

I'll get whatever they have in stock, but I'd like something other than black.  The bag I had before was just black, but because it was old, it kinda stood out on the luggage carousel.  I would like something in a different color...maybe blue, red or beige.

Oh yeah---RED! That would show up well. Blue and beige are nice too---beige might get dirty more easily. But...if you only find black, you can buy a brightly colored ribbon and tie onto the handle to make it show up!  :)

Are you getting more excited as each day passes? Don't forget to pack your camera! Are you going to NZ and then to CA? Are there other stops?
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #6937 on: September 27, 2009, 02:35:23 pm »
have fun Chuck  ;)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6938 on: September 28, 2009, 06:40:55 am »

Welcome back to Monday.

bleh!

10 days until I jet off to NZ!  ;D

Oh, and today is the start of my 6th week on my diet and exercise program.  According to the Wii this morning, I have moved from 242 pounds to 225 pounds.  I've managed to drop 17 pounds in five weeks, a little over 3 pounds a week.

;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6939 on: September 28, 2009, 06:43:33 am »
Oh yeah---RED! That would show up well. Blue and beige are nice too---beige might get dirty more easily. But...if you only find black, you can buy a brightly colored ribbon and tie onto the handle to make it show up!  :)

Are you getting more excited as each day passes? Don't forget to pack your camera! Are you going to NZ and then to CA? Are there other stops?

Hiya Shas and Dev!  ;D

Yes, I'm getting excited!  ;D

No, I won't forget my camera!  No way I can do that!  LOL.....I'm flying to California, then off to NZ.  I land on Saturday.  On Sunday, Matt and I leave for 2 nights in Sydney, Australia.  Then back to NZ to spend the rest of my trip there.

I leave NZ on the 18th, and land in Ca. on the 18th (Sunday) and will spend Sun.-Wed. there, and then fly back to NJ on Wednesday afternoon.