Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8903598 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #7000 on: October 04, 2009, 07:50:39 am »
Well it's not hot pink  ;)

Now, that would show up nicely!!   :D

Airport scene when Chucky meets Matt......

Awwwww.....Sweet!!  :)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7001 on: October 04, 2009, 07:52:47 am »
I have to laugh when I see all those ribbons.

A few years ago when I was taking a short flight, I saw other luggage with something wrapped around the handle for easy identification, and thought what a good idea. I had no ribbon, so the only thing I could think of was a blue plastic grocery bag.......and three or four years later it is still wraped around the handle and stands out real good on the luggage carousel.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, if it works, it works!  8)

That reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy's "The family goes to Hawaii" routine! Except they don't tie WalMart bags around their luggage---they use them for luggage.  :P :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7002 on: October 04, 2009, 07:55:04 am »
Hi Chuck.  :-*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7003 on: October 04, 2009, 08:38:25 am »
Oh man where to start

Ummm thats a great scene but that won't be happening at the wailing wall at the airport

Well the average Aussie has a toothbrush, a cake of soap, a disposable razor and a comb, and some after shave that acts as a deodorant.

My Plastic Bag: aftershave (CK), lip balm, skin cream, toothpaste, inhaler, hair gel  (shampoo and conditioner if I am away for an extended period of time
Loo Bag meds, nail clippers, tweezers, tooth brushes (electic and manual LOL) razor

[/quote]
blah blah blah blah
Uh huh so you can't think of a reply eh  :o

[/quote]
Well, mine won't have one of those either.  It's cute you think that I'd have a wand similar to your own, but I don't.
Oh come on Chuckie tell us what you going to put on your cases,

[/quote]
See Sue, he does have some plans.  LOL

"The western section, which runs through the suburb of Darlinghurst, is widely-recognised as Sydney's main gay district and Oxford Street is closed to traffic once a year in early March for the world famous Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras. The section to the east of Taylor Square, running through the suburb of Paddington forms an upmarket shopping strip, noted for fashion, gifts and homewares, and represents the home of the new medical faculty of the University of Notre Dame Australia as well as the University of New South Wales' College of Fine Arts, Victoria Barracks, Paddington Bazaar and St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney amongst other locations."

Thanks, Wikipedia!
Gee you know more about it than me!

[/quote]
#1.  I said I was taking 1 big bag, and a smalller bag.  That's two bags.

Are you sure, I thought you said, one HUMONGOUS bag, toilet bag and a back pack

So that makes THREE. Anyway I know you haven't finished packing yet,

[/quote]
#2.  As the set only has 5 bags, I have no idea where you get 10 from.  You kiwis must have some strange form of math.  perhaps if you used real math, you'd really be first in flight, instead of behind the Wright brothers.
Yes I did pass mathS (note maths not math), now I know what to do on the spare day, take you down to where man first flew in powered flight, its in a small place called Temuka about 2 hours South of here.  Ya know I told you a million times already Pearse flew before the Wright Brothers

Pearse made several attempts to fly in 1902, but due to insufficient engine power he achieved no more than brief hops. The following year he redesigned his engine to incorporate double-ended cylinders with two pistons each. Researchers recovered components of his engine (including cylinders made from cast-iron drainpipes) from rubbish dumps in 1963. Replicas of the 1903 engine suggest that it could produce about 15 horsepower (11 kW).

[/quote]
#3.  As Shasta pointed out, wheels on the bags, no carrying.  So there.

will remind you of that

[/quote]
#4.  Don't be a wuss.  ;D

Oh pleezzzeee I don't quite know what ya mean, I looked up wiki so I am not going to answer this

Well, let's see.....I'll have a toothbrush, razor, travel size shaving cream and toothpaste.  Q-tips, vitamins, beard trimmer, small scissors, tweezers, shower gel, allergy pills, Tylenol PMs to help me sleep, deordorant, cologne, assorted accessories ( ;) ) tongue scraper, nail clippers and file, and I'm sure there's stuff I'm missing.
[/quote]

What the?

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #7004 on: October 04, 2009, 08:45:22 am »

Ummm thats a great scene but that won't be happening at the wailing wall at the airport

Well just remember......Jack wasn't expecting it either...... :o :o
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7005 on: October 04, 2009, 10:09:41 am »
Well just remember......Jack wasn't expecting it either...... :o :o

:o
I have to laugh when I see all those ribbons.

A few years ago when I was taking a short flight, I saw other luggage with something wrapped around the handle for easy identification, and thought what a good idea. I had no ribbon, so the only thing I could think of was a blue plastic grocery bag.......and three or four years later it is still wraped around the handle and stands out real good on the luggage carousel.

Hey I like that idea, don't tell Chuck but anything that stands out is a plus when picking up the inevitable black case on the carousel. I remember a few years back arrving into Hong Kong, mine was the easiest to spot, mainly cost it had burst open and scattered here there and everywhere were all out damned smalls! Oh the shame of it all. Still got a new case (bigger and better and had change left over ;D)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #7006 on: October 04, 2009, 10:46:46 am »
Morning you guys. 

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #7007 on: October 04, 2009, 11:12:59 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Hello from a Sunny Sunday in NJ!

4 days to take off!

My shopping is done, and today is packing day!  ;D

I can see you all have been busy here.  lmao!

On a personal level, the end of the 6th week of my diet and exercise program has been reached, I've officially lost 20lbs.

I've reached my goal to lose 20 pounds by my trip to NZ!  ;D

*does happy dance*

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #7008 on: October 04, 2009, 11:28:13 am »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, that's my favorite scene from the movie, however, I don't believe I'll put Matthew through that.  I do have some restraint.

;D

He will get one Hell of a hug though, if we both have the energy for it.

:laugh:

He'll be getting home from a late flight, landing on Saturday morning, and I'll be landing Saturday morning, so we'll both probably be really exhausted.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #7009 on: October 04, 2009, 11:29:10 am »
That reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy's "The family goes to Hawaii" routine! Except they don't tie WalMart bags around their luggage---they use them for luggage.  :P :D

:laugh: