Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8747683 times)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #14460 on: April 23, 2016, 11:13:54 am »
Hey Chuck, thanks for reviving the limericks and the stupid questions!!   :-*

I've missed those threads. They were such fun.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #14461 on: April 25, 2016, 10:51:30 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends!

Monday returns,  and we're back at work.

Oh well,  all good things must come to an end.[/quote]

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14462 on: April 25, 2016, 10:56:53 am »
Hey Chuck, thanks for reviving the limericks and the stupid questions!!   :-*

I've missed those threads. They were such fun.

you're welcome
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 09:08:46 am by CellarDweller »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #14463 on: April 25, 2016, 12:40:28 pm »
^^^^^^
wrong quote?

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14464 on: April 26, 2016, 09:09:04 am »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14465 on: April 26, 2016, 09:19:47 am »
Hello Bettermost Friends

Well, isn't that a happy thought for the day.  :laugh;

Tonight is my night off from bowling, but I still need to show up as I'm on the committee for the year end party.  Frankly, I'm ready for the season to end.l  I need a break.

bleh

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14466 on: April 27, 2016, 08:54:26 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

I am feeling lazy lately.  Ugh.  I just want  to go home and go back to bed.  At least we're halfway through the week, all down hill from here.

Offline bentgyro

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #14467 on: April 28, 2016, 05:07:47 am »
Just came back from my annual 20min visit with my cardiologist.  It is a 7hr drive from my home, which takes me three days to do as I can't drive on my own anymore as all I want to do is fall asleep.  A volunteer company for the Medical system picks people up in a passenger van, at your door, delivers you to your medical appointment and picks you up later.  It's a great service as they drop you off at your doorstep on your return trip.  Payment is by donation.  Anyway, I went down on a Monday, my appointment was Tuesday and I returned home on Wednesday.  The only upside is that the hotel I stayed at has a nice handicapped room and a good restaurant that's just down the hall from my room.  My good friend of many years drove me around to my appointments and to Walmart ( I don't get out of town much).  We ate well and had a few drinks everynight.
The point of my story is that my cardiologist's receptionist gives you an ECG before you see the Doctor,   I told her that my artheritis makes it  difficult to for me to get on the table.  She said that was alright as she could do it with me in the chair.  She went out while I took all my upper clothes off and when she came back, she got a horrified look on her face and asked me "Which side is your left?"  I don't very often meet someone worse than me about which is left or right.  Years ago I had a Rottwieller bitch that I went to obedience with and when the judge gave us directions, she went the right way more than me.  It was embarrassing.
My cardiologist was very chipper which is not like him, even when he said he had to look at my feet and I said he would have to take my shoes off and on, so he did.  He came back into the room to tell me I was looking well.....this after he told me that I might have a leaking heart valve.  I'm one of those people who look well, even at deaths door.....hard to get sympathy! ???

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14468 on: April 28, 2016, 09:15:12 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

The weekend is closing in!  :)  So far, the weekend looks  to be slow, so I'm hoping that holds true.  I want to do nothing.

:laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14469 on: April 28, 2016, 09:18:33 am »
Just came back from my annual 20min visit with my cardiologist.  It is a 7hr drive from my home, which takes me three days to do as I can't drive on my own anymore as all I want to do is fall asleep.  A volunteer company for the Medical system picks people up in a passenger van, at your door, delivers you to your medical appointment and picks you up later.  It's a great service as they drop you off at your doorstep on your return trip.  Payment is by donation.  Anyway, I went down on a Monday, my appointment was Tuesday and I returned home on Wednesday.

Wow!  That's a lot to go through for a 20 minute appointment.  However, there are so many people who don't have a system in place to get what they need, so I'm glad you are able to hop a van and get the medical care you need.

I've never been one of those people who have trouble with their left or right, but my telephone number is always an issue.  LOL  I have to remember my number, and then hope that I actually gave out my cell, and not my work number.

:laugh: