Author Topic: Journeyman  (Read 6367 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Journeyman
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 08:25:23 am »
I've been meaning to post about the latest episode, the one where Dan goes back about 25 years and interacts with the man who wants to kill him, only when he was a child of ten.  This was the first episode that held my attention and seemed to have some real urgency to it, never mind that it had elements we've seen many times in TV shows:  hostage-taking, psychological rants, and a band-aid resolution.  It was nice how they handled Dan's brother's growing conviction that something extraordinary was happening to his brother.  His epiphany when he spotted Livia in the newsroom was a great touch.  I hope this bodes well for upcoming episodes, and that the writers are able to keep the urgency they got in this one.  8)

Hey Meryl.   I agree.  That was a good episode.   I really like this show and I hope it gets renewed.

Offline David

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2007, 08:31:28 am »
In fact, the best way to keep a good show is to email the Network.    Which is what I am about to do.

Here is the link I found.

http://www2.rresults.com/1809998/default.cfm?id=0&s=10&CFID=5666280&CFTOKEN=75933681    <--  NBC

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2007, 02:48:03 pm »
Thanks for the link, David.  That one led me to the website for Journeyman: http://www.nbc.com/Journeyman/

There's a link on that page to the People's Choice Awards.  If you vote today,  you can vote for Journeyman as Favorite New Drama.  I voted in some other categories, but I was not enthused about some of the choices offered.  These are really the most popular actors/shows?  Hunh.  ::)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 10:31:17 pm »
I was going to mention this earlier, but I forgot.  :P

If you're online now, take note that there's a new episode of Journeyman on tonight at 10:00 ET.  Don't ask me why.  Maybe they're trying to fiddle around with improving ratings or something.  Anyway, hope y'all see this and can watch it.  :)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 10:51:35 pm »
Hey thanks for letting us know about Journeyman coming on tonight. I came on here just in time since it is almost 10 now.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 11:38:17 pm »
Excellent!  :)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 01:43:21 am »
I thought that was a really good episode.  A lot was revealed, and some emotional issues began to be resolved.  I wish the show could have been this good earlier on; maybe more people would be still watching it.  Meanwhile, I'll bet a lot of regular viewers missed this show because they didn't know it was on at a different time.  :(
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline David

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 08:28:29 am »
Agreed.   It was a very good episode.   I hope the series gets renewed again.