Author Topic: Moonlight  (Read 12008 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Moonlight
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 09:45:06 pm »
I am holding out hope that fans will be able to bring back more episodes.  It worked in the case of Jericho.  There is a movement to save the show on Facebook, with a phone number to call with comments.  I expect you're right about the final scene.  This was such a great show.  I am so angry that all the decent shows with interesting plots and excellent acting get cancelled!

Add clever writing to that mix, too. There were times when I even actually laughed out loud at this show, because I thought something was really clever.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 04:01:08 pm »
From Facebook:

The fight is on...From MOONLIGHT
Today at 12:10pm
I am sending this to get your fighting juices flowing again since it's been a week since we found out our great little show was canceled. The Moonlight Army has been in full force trying to get out show picked up by another network, but WE NEED YOUR HELP. The following website is dedicated to getting Moonlight back on the air, and it has a few ideas on how u can help!

OPERATION RENEW MOONLIGHT - http://moonlight-united.com

VAMPIRE SOLIDARITY...RAH, RAH, RAH!

Thanks for posting the link, Susie. That's amazing!  :D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2008, 06:05:00 pm »
You're welcome!  I really like this show.

Me, too! I never would have thought I would have so gotten into a straight love story.  ::)  :laugh:

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 04:08:03 pm »
this cancelation sucks...so to speak ;D

I donĀ“t watch many shows, but the ones I do start to follow always get canceled. Grrr

I love vampire shows (I was addicted to Buffy for a long time) and also watched Blood Ties if anyone else here perhaps saw it?
That show was canceled last fall...grrr

Im now waiting for the new HBO vampire drama to start but with my luck it will probably run for two episodes before its canceled

bitter?

You can bite your ass I am O0

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 10:06:42 pm »
Yep, same here.  It is very frustrating.  TV is full of shows that really suck, and the good ones don't last.

And what does that tell us about the target audience for most TV shows?  ::)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 03:19:07 pm »
OK, fans of Mick and Beth, Moonlight has now been released on DVD. Yeehaw!  :D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 08:55:55 am »
Perhaps it's time to retitle this thread "Three Rivers."

Alex O'Loughlin's new series, a medical drama where he plays a transplant surgeon in Pittsburgh (!) has its debut this Sunday. CBS was promoting it heavily last night--and Alex O'Loughlin, too. One commercial I saw dubbed him "a rising star."

Well, he could sure get a rise out of me. ...  :laugh:

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2010, 08:45:30 am »
It's back! Moonlight is back!  :D

No, not new episodes, but it appears that for the summer, the CW is running Moonlight on Thursdays, following Vampire Diaries.

I've heard good buzz about the retread of Hawaii 5-0 with Alex O'Loughlin as Steve McGarrett, but for me he will always be tough-guy L.A. "vamp" P.I. Mick St. John.