Author Topic: Ok! Magazine is reporting that Heath is in talks to do BBM 2  (Read 26409 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Ok! Magazine is reporting that Heath is in talks to do BBM 2
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2007, 04:49:21 am »

And why should he?  He's likely got offers out the ying-yang. 

Dear Dr. SmellKell, I have a syntax question.  When is it "out the ying-yang," and when is it "up the ying-yang?"  I've never been sure, and would appreciate some advice.

I'll just ying "Yangled Up in Blue" til I know.

:)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2007, 05:55:21 am »
Oliver's Story

Oh yeah.  I was about 10 when Love Story came out, and I partly loved it.  I thought her rudeness to him was shocking AND cool at the same time.  I cried at the end, and can serenade you while you are eating your linguine alla vongole with all the words of the song.

But I never had any interest in seeing Preppy get involved with anyone else.  What were they thinking?  Oh yeah, right - $$$.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2007, 06:01:18 am »
Picture it. . . Sicily. . . 

:laugh:

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2007, 11:46:00 am »

Huh?  I'm confused.  Are you saying that Ang Lee is going to make a sequel to "The Ice Storm" starring Heath?!  Somebody call Alright!. . . I mean. . . OK! magazine!  Roux has the scoop! 

Let me lay it out for you-Heath Ledger will reprise his roll as Ennis del Mar when Hell freezes over. Maybe in 20 years I'll be ready for BbM2-

O0

Heathen

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2007, 11:54:44 am »
Dear Dr. SmellKell, I have a syntax question.  When is it "out the ying-yang," and when is it "up the ying-yang?"  I've never been sure, and would appreciate some advice.

It depends on the context, whether the speaker is getting it or someone else is.  8)

A similar expression is - and I'll quote Bart Simpson on this:

"I know it's hard to believe, but this both sucks and blows."  ;D

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2007, 11:03:53 pm »
Ah SKJ, I was feelin' ya!  ;)

Heathen

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2007, 07:06:28 am »
this is getting silly!  I just got an email from a fan reader asking if "Taking Chances" is going to be the basis for the script of the sequel!  I hardly think a sequel is underway, and it sure won't be using my story as a script after the expense Annie Proulx went to in getting the story removed from the net!

Forgive me for being dense as usual Louise, but whilst I can understand why SN was removed, because Jenna had it published as a zine, why was yours singled out? In fact why wasn,t every single BBM fan fic ever written singled out?
So I,m guessing that AP read Taking Chances then? wow. Didn,t she like it or was it the fact that the Ennis she created wouldn,t have moved on, and would have sat in that trailer, mourning for Jack until the end. What a pessemistic outlook on life she has. :(
I guess that also means we won,t get to see Hugh in teeny denim shorts now? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

yb

« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2007, 07:58:03 am »
souxi, (((hugs)))

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2007, 08:55:58 am »

I guess that also means we won,t get to see Hugh in teeny denim shorts now? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Why not? Hugh could play Ellery in Taking Chances, with (insert name of good looking man) as Colson. Louise and I have been diligently working on finding a literary agent who would take on Taking Chances to publish as a book and once it is a best seller, Hollywood won't be far behind.

Believe!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2007, 09:13:10 am »
Why not? Hugh could play Ellery in Taking Chances, with (insert name of good looking man) as Colson. Louise and I have been diligently working on finding a literary agent who would take on Taking Chances to publish as a book and once it is a best seller, Hollywood won't be far behind.

Believe!

L

oooooooooo I didn,t know that Leslie!! :o :o :o
Well I found and extreemly goodlooking man to play Colson.(David Conrad) What do ya think?