Author Topic: Thoughts for the day  (Read 1170115 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Thoughts for the day
« Reply #460 on: December 01, 2007, 01:21:37 pm »
Ginger must have been in on it. How else could she have had all those different evening gowns?  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Jeff we must be on the same wavelength, I answered Truman's question before I read yours about Ginger  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #461 on: December 01, 2007, 01:26:53 pm »
New York City is great like that Jack.  You can wander around the city by yourself, go to a boradway show, then walk back to your room when your tired.  Lots of sights to see there.  Places within walking distance to eat. Plus, I love to people watch !!! 

Yes it sure is a GREAT city and all you mentioned are the things I love about it!!! Somebody the other day asked me about hotel prices and said guess you stay in New Jersey like everybody else. I said absolutely not. If I am going to NYC I will stay right in the middle of things or I will stay at home. I'm not going to stay in New Jersey. Nothing against NJ, but part of the fun of NYC is being able to wander around the city  ;)

And hey Truman, that's an idea, come back with fancy chocolate for all of them and then they can't be mad  ;D

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #462 on: December 01, 2007, 02:34:07 pm »

And hey Truman, that's an idea, come back with fancy chocolate for all of them and then they can't be mad  ;D

....and a hickey on your neck!  ;D
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #463 on: December 01, 2007, 03:44:49 pm »
Thanks jstephens, and thanks Shakestheground!!

Jstephens you say: Re: Thoughts for the day
« Reply #454 on: Yesterday at 11:04:34 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Shakestheground on Yesterday at 10:22:43 AM
Dang, Artiste, I am sorry to hear about your lover being murdered.

Maybe Quebec is such a different country than the US, but I never think in terms of gay hotels or straight ones, I just get a room and see what is on TV.

I never think of hotels as being gay or straight either. I don't guess I have ever stayed at a gay hotel. One of my things is staying at a nice hotel. For some reason I have always loved staying at hotels. I never really see anyone else at the hotel. I just go to the room, fix a good drink, watch TV, figure out what I am going to have for dinner, and things like that. Sometimes I might go to the hotel bar and have a drink. I could have moved into the hotel I stayed at in New York City. It was so nice having that wonderful room and being able to go out and walk around the city. When I would get tired of the crowd I would retreat to my room and have this wonderful view of the city. In that case I didn't hardly need TV cause of all I could see from the windows. And now I have reservations at that same hotel from the 20th of the month and checking out on Christmas Day. I'm not sure yet if I will keep those reservations, but I got such a good deal on them a couple of months ago that I had to grab them up. I'm just not sure if my family would be too happy about me taking off then   even though I would come back on Christmas day   

[
/i]

Guys, I do not know where you get your sex activites, but I assure you for myself that I do not go to straight hotels to get sexual times as I would indeed find that dangerous since straights are mainly there!

So, I did go to gay hotels in San Francisco, as one example! Safer! Besides why waste time with straight men ( as well as their times too)??

Good idea?

Hugs!!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #464 on: December 01, 2007, 03:54:41 pm »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now I understand.

Yes, stay away from straight guys if you are looking for sex. Good idea.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline opinionista

« Reply #465 on: December 01, 2007, 03:56:21 pm »
Yes it sure is a GREAT city and all you mentioned are the things I love about it!!! Somebody the other day asked me about hotel prices and said guess you stay in New Jersey like everybody else. I said absolutely not. If I am going to NYC I will stay right in the middle of things or I will stay at home. I'm not going to stay in New Jersey. Nothing against NJ, but part of the fun of NYC is being able to wander around the city  ;)

There's really no need to go over to New Jersey to find an affordable hotel. There are several in Manhattan and they're not bad.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #466 on: December 01, 2007, 04:05:20 pm »
Thanks Shakestheground!

You say: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now I understand.

Yes, stay away from straight guys if you are looking for sex. Good idea.

Shakestheground: You are right. Staying away from straight men is good! For many reasons! Why should I waste my time and health with them! Some are even dangerous, in many ways! I do not break a marriage of a straight man if he is married to a lady or a woman!

Too many married men with women did come to me, in the past! Too many were not happy with their woman, but I did not fool around with them anyway. If a married straight man wants a separation or divorse, that is his choice, not mine! Not only an Ennis nor a Jack get married, even straight men who do not want to get married!!

Looking for sex is wonderful when such a gay man as I, find another gay man! A gay place for that is best! Yes?

Hugs!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #467 on: December 01, 2007, 04:07:00 pm »
I never think of hotels as being gay or straight either. I don't guess I have ever stayed at a gay hotel. One of my things is staying at a nice hotel.

There are gays hotels in Madrid but anyone can stay. They are mostly in the gay zone: Chueca, that it is also one of the nicest places in town. Great restaurants, bars, stores and such. To give you an idea:

All pictures from Google.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #468 on: December 01, 2007, 11:19:35 pm »
There's really no need to go over to New Jersey to find an affordable hotel. There are several in Manhattan and they're not bad.

I would be interested in hearing of some of the hotels you are talking about in Manhattan for future reference.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #469 on: December 01, 2007, 11:24:06 pm »
Artiste I think we are talking about different things in considering a hotel. I've never gone to a hotel looking for sex so I guess if you were looking for that a gay hotel would work out better. I tend to look for things like nice rooms with good views and a good location. So sex doesn't end up being a consideration  :laugh: