Author Topic: Congratulations on "ABCs of BBM" =milestones=  (Read 49720 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Congratulations on ABCs 10,000 views!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 02:44:02 pm »
Wow, this sure is a milestone. Congrats to all my fellow players and our brilliant moderators.

Good for you, Lee on your posts.  Feels like we just started, didn't it?

And Will, if it wasn't for this game, you and I would not have met and formed this wonderful friendship, that I will always cherish.. :-*

Let's keep it going peeps!!!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 02:45:44 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 10:25:04 pm »
Wow! This is amazing! Congrats to the creator, our dear Will, all the mods and of course, the players!  ;D

Keep having fun at ABCs:

vkm91941

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 10:52:23 pm »
Totally cool congratulations to all the clever and erudite folks who play this game so well and to Will, Fran, Ann Marie and Sandy!  You guys are terrific!  :-*

Will-U

=comments=
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 01:52:40 am »
=Mandee=
Those 3 pix of the three cats are luv-lee!!  Meow!  They are so happy and havin' much fun.  That multi-tiered cat tree is nice and expensive, too.  Meow!  I have one cat now (I think U saw the pic of Quicksand) and AnDre has one cat (who annoys mine at least twice daily just as Dre annoys me at least twice daily).  We lost one other cat less than two months ago, which is still upsetting to both of us, although Zebrina lived to be a happy and active 17 1/2 years old.  Anyway, thanx for the congratz!  Meow!
Will-C

=Penthesilea=
What great words from somewhere beyond the sea.  I luv it!  Your fireworks is a beautiful, moving and colorful tribute -- very BBM!  Plus, the fireworks even enlarge.
Wilhelm II

=Mrs. Mary Twist=
It is such an honor to have U here at the BetterMost BBM Forum that I cannot even begin to say how much except that I must acknowledge the mesmerizing portrayal of your real-life scene with Ennis!
Mayor Will-BBM
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 01:43:10 pm by Fran »

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Congratulations on the "ABCs" 10,000 views!
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 05:58:00 am »
This celebration demands for fireworks. Click to enlarge.

More than 10 000 views and 100 pages - that's amazing.

Tell ya what: I have my own little private game, in conjunction with ABCs: I look through the listed answers and try to figure out, how a word is related to BBM. Often it's easy, like whiskey or laundromat, but some are really hard. Especially those words I never heard or read before  :laugh:

Thanks to all moderators for watching so carefully, for taking the effort and for always keeping the played answers list up to date.

Offline JulietteMontague

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 10:40:05 am »
Congratulations to all for reaching this momentous milestone!  Kudos to our Chief, Will, the Moderators, Phillip, and all the family members we’ve become!  I’m so tickled to be a part of this ongoing party!  Onward to more squiggly numbers!   :D
I just want to celebrate another day of living.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2006, 07:11:41 pm »
Oh my god! Sorry I have only just found this thread with all of Will's subtle hinting I felt guilty every time I did not have enough time to post here. So sorry, but I would like to congratulate all the regular players(and of course Mods) cause you are so imaginative and just pure briliance.
I of course would also like to thank my dear friends Will and Fran for creating this game and the answers list, also for being briliant game mentor. Keeping me on the straight and narrow and guiding me back to the golden path of righteousness that is the rules. ::) And of course our newest Mod Memento, although I have yet to speak to you or have any of my posts corrected by you(I must be getting better at this ABCs malarchy, or maybe I am just kidding myself) but you seem a really nice person and I would love to get to know you sometime soon.
Is it me or do you guys think it is time to bring back the Willies?

So this is to all, but especially our creator Will, you are a complete star! :-*

Also a little thing to make you smile:
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline ThePirateBride

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2006, 06:01:27 pm »
I'm sitting somewhere between 10K and 15K views!  Congratulations to our wonderful Moderators, our oh so clever players and the film that keeps us fueled with fun!   :)
Now bring me that horizon.♥We have our heading.

vkm91941

Congratulations on the "ABCs" 15,000 views! and ROUND 100!!
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 04:22:10 am »
WOW!!!! :o  Over 15,000 views!  ROUND 100!!!!   All you clever "ABCs" players with your quick wits and huge vocabularies left me in the dust long ago.  Job well done all :D I tip my hat to you, everyone!!

=compliment= Vicky Kay
That is the most fun animation I've seen at the "ABCs".
That cute and happy monkey reminds me a bit of Dre!
Yes, the wonderful BBM game is as strong as ever and
U are part of its longtime success.  Thank U, too.
Will-VKM
Mayor-Mayor ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 11:54:06 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
Re: Congratulations on the "ABCs" 15,000 views and Now Round 100!
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2006, 03:25:36 pm »
We have lots to celebrate today.  BetterMost hit 1,000,000 page views today since starting in February of this year, and now we have Round 100 for the ABC Game!

My congratulations to all of the moderator team and all of the great players!
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming