Author Topic: The Confessions of a Gay Altar Boy  (Read 30448 times)

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Confessions of a Gay Altar Boy
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2007, 09:39:39 am »
I was literally yanked out of the confessional when i was 13 by the shithead of a priest who was hearing hearing my confession. He got out of the booth, opened the door and dragged me out by my arm, ytelling at me. He then dragged me down the main aisle of the church by my hair and threw me out of the front door. It wasn't that crowded and it wasn't my own parish thank God. I'd wanted to go to a different church for that particular confession; I was scared of having someone who might have known my parents hear about it, 'seal of the confessional' or not!

And to this very day I have short hair, which is pretty LOL even if nothing else is! In the 70's it was one of those John Travolta/Saturday Night Fever styles,  sprayed harder then granite: ain't no way they'd have been grabbing it roflmao. When I went through my 50's greaser phase it was so greasy nobody could have held onto it lolol. In the 90's as a gelhead,  again, there was no way they could grab it lmao.

Today I still keep it short. Except when i can't get to the barbershop.

All because of a confession at age 13!
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2007, 02:30:45 pm »
Dang! Thiis thread almost entices me to dust off an old spoof I wrote called
"An Act of Contrition" a long long time ago.

TampaTalon^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2007, 05:55:38 pm »
ah..

I tried to speak with him about being what can only be called raped, the year before. He didn't believe me: thought I was making it all up to mock the act of confession,   he himself, and the whole sacrament.

I told him I wasn't making fun of anything, didn't know how to deal with it all and didn't want to tell my family [which is why I had gone to confession] and he still didn't believe it. However, I DID tell him he was a total shithead as he threw me out. And I still think he was a total shithead.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2007, 06:35:41 pm »
ah..

I tried to speak with him about being what can only be called raped, the year before. He didn't believe me: thought I was making it all up to mock the act of confession,   he himself, and the whole sacrament.

I told him I wasn't making fun of anything, didn't know how to deal with it all and didn't want to tell my family [which is why I had gone to confession] and he still didn't believe it. However, I DID tell him he was a total shithead as he threw me out. And I still think he was a total shithead.

:-\ :'(

(((Jack))) 
:-* :-* :-* :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2007, 06:37:11 pm »
hey, thanks!

and that priest is STILL a total shithead, even if he is dead lolol