Author Topic: Different strokes for different folks - or: Why can't I move the shower head?  (Read 26638 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Different strokes for different folks - or: Why can't I move the shower head
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 01:27:58 pm »
T.V really miss English T.V sorry I guess at my age I am just attuned to the English comedy and drama.

Darling, there are stations here that carry that type of broadcasting, sweetie.  By the way, what are you wearing?  Is that a "La Croix", sweetie?   Fabulous!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Different strokes for different folks - or: Why can't I move the shower head
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2008, 01:32:02 pm »

Darling, there are stations here that carry that type of broadcasting, sweetie.  By the way, what are you wearing?  Is that a "La Croix", sweetie?   Fabulous!

How's your pussy, Mrs. Slocumbe?  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Different strokes for different folks - or: Why can't I move the shower head?
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 02:27:36 pm »
Yeah you should get bbc america - I noticed that Gavin and Stacey started on that a few weeks ago - and that's HILARIOUS! Very British!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2008, 02:58:27 pm »
How's your pussy, Mrs. Slocumbe?  ;D

the old man from upstairs is coming to peek at my pussy!    :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2008, 03:31:45 pm »

the old man from upstairs is coming to peek at my pussy!    :laugh:

(Deep voice) "Menswear?"  :laugh:  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2008, 03:53:40 pm »
(Deep voice) "Menswear?"  :laugh:  :laugh:

Are you free?

*looks to left, looks to right*

yes, I'm free.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Different strokes for different folks - or: Why can't I move the shower head?
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2008, 03:56:39 pm »
Oh dear, this HAS gone off on a tangent!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2008, 04:23:43 pm »

Are you free?

*looks to left, looks to right*

yes, I'm free.

Take an inner leg, Mr. Humphries.  :laugh:

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2008, 10:18:51 pm »
We do get BBC america,but are you being served is about 25 years old.Abfab and the vicar of dibley are very old now too.I have not seen some of the top gear programmes and also some episodes of coupling.

Oh ignore me.I am just being a moany pants.There are more things I do like than dont and if I am really desperate for Brit. T.V I can get most of it albeit in small segments on You tube.
You are right about the small fridges, but the larger ones are starting to appear now.
Sure don't miss the weather,and if truth be told I am outside so much here.I dont watch much T.V .

As I said in the post it is worth it just to be able to turn right on red.I really love that.I also like the fact that your unmarked police cars are fairly obvious.
  Forgot one thing. enormous beds, heaven, Can fit hubby me 3dogs and 2 cats and still stretch my legs.!!!!!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2008, 09:02:16 am »
Oh ignore me.I am just being a moany pants.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't mean to laugh, but I've never heard that expression before.  I love it!