Author Topic: The story flashback about Jack's dad peeing on him  (Read 17620 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: The story flashback about Jack's dad peeing on him
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2007, 05:56:18 pm »
Thanks brokeplex!

Wow, how happy that I am, not the only one talking about the evils of the islamic like in Iran.

And I hug that President of Colombia University to say that then!

More needs to be said to save lives there as in Iran and here in our countries too!! Ths pissing scenes are still here surely and likewise ones like killing ones too unfortunately in our countries, but mass murder in islamic and other such areas are to be noted and fought for freedom for gays!!  Right?

Hugs!

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 01:56:43 pm »
Thanks brokeplex!

Wow, how happy that I am, not the only one talking about the evils of the islamic like in Iran.

And I hug that President of Colombia University to say that then!

More needs to be said to save lives there as in Iran and here in our countries too!! Ths pissing scenes are still here surely and likewise ones like killing ones too unfortunately in our countries, but mass murder in islamic and other such areas are to be noted and fought for freedom for gays!!  Right?

Hugs!
We should not close our eyes to the brutality of regimes like Iran. We should also remember that there are hundreds of millions of peaceful Muslims who just want to be left alone to practice their faith and live their lives. These peaceful Muslims live amoung us in all of the Western countries. Although after 911 I am very much afraid of radical Islamic Fascists, I am also happy to see new Islamic neighbors here in N Texas. The proliferation of Lebanese restaurants alone is delightful. Seeing Muslims in the DFW area causes me no concern at all, they are without a doubt some of the most polite soft-spoken people I have met - I don't see how they stand us loud profane Texans!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 03:17:58 pm »
Hi brokeplex!

It remains a fight for civil rights that many men in islamic countries are killed because they are gay, like in some of ours, but too many such islam governments murder gays in a row! We must all be fighting for such gays there!!  How?? Since you are welcoming islamics your way, maybe you could find out how to educate them for pro-gay rights? A suggestion.

Lebanese restauranteurs were utmostly popular in the capital of Canada as persons lined up to eat there, but they were sending much $ for war!
It remains how to find peaceful islamics in our countries??

The fact of OMT pissing on Jack remains a hardship for many children in our own xcountries, but such men do not murder usually their own child if that youngster is thought to be gay!! But islam wants gays murdered! Much remains to be said...

hugs!
Hugs!

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 03:52:04 pm »
Hi brokeplex!

It remains a fight for civil rights that many men in islamic countries are killed because they are gay, like in some of ours, but too many such islam governments murder gays in a row! We must all be fighting for such gays there!!  How?? Since you are welcoming islamics your way, maybe you could find out how to educate them for pro-gay rights? A suggestion.

Lebanese restauranteurs were utmostly popular in the capital of Canada as persons lined up to eat there, but they were sending much $ for war!
It remains how to find peaceful islamics in our countries??

The fact of OMT pissing on Jack remains a hardship for many children in our own xcountries, but such men do not murder usually their own child if that youngster is thought to be gay!! But islam wants gays murdered! Much remains to be said...

hugs!
Hugs!

Artiste, homophobic violence is not just a part of Islamic countries. It has been alive and well in the good old USA for too long. Do me a favor, go back and re-read the two posts I posted on "Introduce Yourself". As I wrote earlier, in the 1980's when my mother and I discussed my love for Chris, she told me that Chris's mother, my father and her all together discussed the relationship that was developing between Chris and myself way back in the early 1970's when we were both still in high school. They all 3 agreed to keep very quiet about this because they were afraid of the reaction of Chris's father. When I go home to tend to my parent's graves and Chris's grave I always stop and put flowers on Chris's mother's grave. I loved her like a second mother. Her husband,Chris's father,a Christian man prominent in his church and his community, died many years before her, and is buried right next to her. No one tends to his grave. And, after I clean the area around Chris's mother's grave and think of the wonderful person she was, I get up and walk right on by his father's grave without a word. I worked for so many years on the anger I continue to feel towards this man, I don't know if I will ever entirely get over  my anger over the damage that he did to Chris's life and by extension also to my life. 

Offline Artiste

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2007, 11:31:01 am »
Thanks brokeplex!

I feel for you preparing those graves of loved ones!

What can I say about Chris' father? I guess that that father did a similar thing that OMT did, by being too stern?

May you continue to help these (graves and souls), as your angelic placement of flowers and care are lovable devotions!!

That reminds me... that I do not go that often to see father's grave! You want to know about that?

Hugs!

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2007, 07:36:53 pm »
Thanks brokeplex!

I feel for you preparing those graves of loved ones!

What can I say about Chris' father? I guess that that father did a similar thing that OMT did, by being too stern?

May you continue to help these (graves and souls), as your angelic placement of flowers and care are lovable devotions!!

That reminds me... that I do not go that often to see father's grave! You want to know about that?

Hugs!

Thankyou for your kind words. Sometimes I forget how much healing I have needed until I write about it. I can talk to D.L. only so much, I hold back because I don't wish to burden our relationship with all of my baggage. Please tell us about your relationship with your father.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2007, 08:33:01 pm »
Thanks brokeplex!

Since you are asking about my relationship with my father, it was at times like Jack's, and maybe at others like Ennis but to a less degree.

Since this is an OMT peeing on Jack subject, my father did something similar as when we did hunt moose since we often starved nearly, he liked to show that animal big penis!

Obviously, I was too shy to say something, or should I have not been so?

Hugs!

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2007, 09:17:22 pm »
Thanks brokeplex!

Since you are asking about my relationship with my father, it was at times like Jack's, and maybe at others like Ennis but to a less degree.

Since this is an OMT peeing on Jack subject, my father did something similar as when we did hunt moose since we often starved nearly, he liked to show that animal big penis!

Obviously, I was too shy to say something, or should I have not been so?

Hugs!

are you saying he showed you the moose's penis or his penis?

Offline Artiste

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2007, 10:54:01 am »
Thanks brokeplex!

It was the moose one!

Of course, men with us as well as all , did do peeing in those woods. Do I remember that?

Maybe OMT was also a hunter since that peeing thin thing was something?

Hugs!

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2007, 11:23:21 am »
Thanks brokeplex!

It was the moose one!

Of course, men with us as well as all , did do peeing in those woods. Do I remember that?

Maybe OMT was also a hunter since that peeing thin thing was something?

Hugs!

Artiste, Why was the moose's Mr Dick displayed? Was it a symbolic victory over the beast?
As far as pissing in the woods, I am sure that most males (and some females) have without a second thought voided under such circumstances. It was a cruel act on the part of OMT to piss on Jack.

TampaTalon^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris