Author Topic: The story flashback about Jack's dad peeing on him  (Read 17769 times)

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
Re: The story flashback about Jack's dad peeing on him
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 03:53:45 pm »
As far as pissing in the woods, I am sure that most males (and some females) have without a second thought voided under such circumstances. It was a cruel act on the part of OMT to piss on Jack.

TampaTalon^">

Well, it sure was nasty and stupid. It certainly isn't something that I would encourage fathers to do to their sons! But, lets judge OMT within the context of his times, and his environment, not by our times and our sensibilities. I don't think it was cruel. It was an effective way to make damn sure that little Jack always remembered to zip down before he peed. And, he remembered from then on. 

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2007, 04:02:08 pm »
Well, it sure was nasty and stupid. It certainly isn't something that I would encourage fathers to do to their sons! But, lets judge OMT within the context of his times, and his environment, not by our times and our sensibilities. I don't think it was cruel. It was an effective way to make damn sure that little Jack always remembered to zip down before he peed. And, he remembered from then on. 

Maybe, In my time about about 10 years later than Jack would have been peed on, my old man
beat me so bad as a five year old I passed out. Strange thing how we always forgive.

TampaTalon^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2007, 04:33:24 pm »
Maybe, In my time about about 10 years later than Jack would have been peed on, my old man
beat me so bad as a five year old I passed out. Strange thing how we always forgive.

TampaTalon^">

My God that is horrible Tampa! There is no excuse for that type of physical cruelty to children!

These memories must be something that you have deal with thru your life. I feel more and more each day so thankful having loving understanding parents. Chris, the first love of my life, had a father who was prone to temper tantrums. I know that mentally scarred Chris, and may have made the relationship that I wanted with Chris impossible. I still have anger in my heart for that man, who hurt Chris. I don't think I will ever fully get over what he did to Chris. I don't know how you are able to work thru such a memory in your life. You have shown great strength in becoming a survivor!

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2007, 05:00:40 pm »
That is wonderful to read Tampa!

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2007, 12:22:01 pm »
Thanks tampatalon, and thanks brokeplex!!

You say tampatalon: Brokeplex, Thanks. He may have been heavy handed and quick tempered when it came to
discipline for my childhood transgressions but fortunately he gave me support where it counted the most. He did understand for his time period that queer (would have been his terminolgy) was something he could not change.He did the best he could talking me through the heartache of my breakup with my first boyfriend and stuff like that in my teenage years. I know that must have been difficult for him, for this was something slightly beyond his grasp but he always faithfully performed what he considered his fatherly duties. He was always there when I needed him.
May his soul Rest in Peace

My I say that I am happy that you reveal that to us!! I had a similar event! I had fallen in love with a new neighbour who was slightly older that I was, as older(?) teenagers. We went out with girls, even together but no sex nor kissing!! I always thought him to be gay, as I slept even in his small bed with him!! But when I tried my move in a cinema, I got refused! So, after that, he refrained from seeing me! That was over or near 50 yeays ago, in the sixties! Guess we were Ennis and Jack (but no sex nor no kiss, unfortunately)!! So I tried to drink... and I saw that mother and father knew about it... my first romance like flirt!! My parents did the best they could to consull me, and not worth it for becoming an alcoholic because of that they said! Now that father past away, I wonder if I should have talk with him about that?

So, we, us all gay men, do have similar experiences, we need to share and to treasure and be helped with??

Hugs!

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2007, 11:35:45 am »
Thanks tampatalon, and thanks brokeplex!!

You say tampatalon: Brokeplex, Thanks. He may have been heavy handed and quick tempered when it came to
discipline for my childhood transgressions but fortunately he gave me support where it counted the most. He did understand for his time period that queer (would have been his terminolgy) was something he could not change.He did the best he could talking me through the heartache of my breakup with my first boyfriend and stuff like that in my teenage years. I know that must have been difficult for him, for this was something slightly beyond his grasp but he always faithfully performed what he considered his fatherly duties. He was always there when I needed him.
May his soul Rest in Peace

My I say that I am happy that you reveal that to us!! I had a similar event! I had fallen in love with a new neighbour who was slightly older that I was, as older(?) teenagers. We went out with girls, even together but no sex nor kissing!! I always thought him to be gay, as I slept even in his small bed with him!! But when I tried my move in a cinema, I got refused! So, after that, he refrained from seeing me! That was over or near 50 yeays ago, in the sixties! Guess we were Ennis and Jack (but no sex nor no kiss, unfortunately)!! So I tried to drink... and I saw that mother and father knew about it... my first romance like flirt!! My parents did the best they could to consull me, and not worth it for becoming an alcoholic because of that they said! Now that father past away, I wonder if I should have talk with him about that?

So, we, us all gay men, do have similar experiences, we need to share and to treasure and be helped with??

Hugs!

we all of us have many regret over the roads not taken........move forward.

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2007, 11:39:51 am »
Thanks brokeplex!

In order to move forward, one must talk about it! That helps, right?

Plus, when one writes about it, it helps much more. It helps others too?

In our countries that peeing is happening, to-day! Plus in others such as in the arabs, africans, south americans, etc., worst is there too!!

Hugs!