Author Topic: When is it too late to still have Holiday decorations up?  (Read 116832 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: When is it too late to still have Holiday decorations up?
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2008, 04:56:43 pm »

Oh dear, it is wonderful to see you back here again.  I hope you are feeling better every day...Looking forward to
seeing more of you in the future.....janice

Beautiful mind

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2008, 06:30:45 am »
Yeehaw! Please keep us posted as this develops, Jack! I would love to get back to Denver (and also Wyoming, of course) again next year.  :)

This is pretty cool Jeff. Last I spoke with rodney on it he was very gung ho about exhibiting some of his collection. The esquire is a cool art house. it's also literally on my corner roflmao.

I am looking forward to it myself!
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2008, 02:31:32 pm »
This is pretty cool Jeff. Last I spoke with rodney on it he was very gung ho about exhibiting some of his collection. The esquire is a cool art house. it's also literally on my corner roflmao.

I am looking forward to it myself!

It's not going to conflict with Adam's Alberta expedition, is it? I'm not planning to go to Alberta myself, but it would be kind of sad to come to Denver when half or more of my Colorado buds have fled to the mountains of Alberta.  :-\
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2008, 02:43:45 pm »
It's not going to conflict with Adam's Alberta expedition, is it? I'm not planning to go to Alberta myself, but it would be kind of sad to come to Denver when half or more of my Colorado buds have fled to the mountains of Alberta.  :-\

We'll be in Alberta from around the 3rd of June to the 14th of June. I'm sure the Esquire can be flexible this far out in the calendar!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2008, 03:31:18 pm »
We'll be in Alberta from around the 3rd of June to the 14th of June. I'm sure the Esquire can be flexible this far out in the calendar!

One can hope. I understood Jack to say the theater was thinking of showing the film during Gay Pride Weekend in Denver. That might limit the flexibility, if they want to do this as an event during Gay Pride Weekend.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2008, 09:16:29 am »
I think it's the week AFTER Alberta.

I intend to go there myself so I HOPE it's not in conflict and don't believe it IS...

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2008, 09:48:27 am »

I intend to go there myself so I HOPE it's not in conflict and don't believe it IS...

That would be a good thing, for the events not to conflict.  :)

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2008, 08:36:32 am »
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,30976.msg453227.html#msg453227

A new thread for people addicted to Christmas Ornaments...

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2008, 04:40:42 pm »

So you are going to Alberta Jack? That is great. I am hoping to go myself. As I have written out Christmas cards I am amazed at the number of ones going to Colorado. Hearing about that plane leaving Denver has freaked me out some I must say. I am very familiar with that Denver to Houston route on Continental.

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2008, 05:27:29 am »
I can't say definately but think I will probably go, Jack. I'm more interested in Wyoming then Alberta but........biiiig but!!!! It would be interesting.

And that plane astonished me as well. Made me glad I'm not flying home, too; the last time, in April, the return flight had so much turbulence I actually yelled in my seat....including one very heartfelt "OH SHIIIIT!!!!!" Now with that runway crash I'm glad we stayed home in Denver! There are too many planes in the air this time of year, just too many, and much as I want to go back home it can wait. Can't fly anyway with my chest the way it is

{ I can't find the damned addresses and will send them in the afternoon}