Author Topic: Gay Translations Guide  (Read 11984 times)

Offline DecaturTxCowboy

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Only whut you would hear from me...
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 04:17:32 am »
So I stopped off at the local Dairy Queen for a Hunger Buster and there's this kid in there with his haired dyed more colors than found in a 64 colors box of crayons...ok, mebbe not THAT many, but it was of colors not normally found in nature and very distinct - unlike the homogenious color of a bag of Gummy Bears left on the dash of yer truck all day.

Colors like aubergine, zinnober, modena, and jacinthe, and with nacarat highlights.

He noticed I was staring at him and said to me, "Ain't you ever done anything wild when you were a kid, old man?"

I answered, "Well, I had sex with peacock once and was wondering if you might be my son..."

Take it like a man - steady and strong, not a lot of fuss and carring on.  True to a promise, I can ride in any storm.  So bend over and take it like a man...Too much of a good thing is a good thing.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Only whut you would hear from me...
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 05:42:10 am »
So I stopped off at the local Dairy Queen for a Hunger Buster and there's this kid in there with his haired dyed more colors than found in a 64 colors box of crayons...ok, mebbe not THAT many, but it was of colors not normally found in nature and very distinct - unlike the homogenious color of a bag of Gummy Bears left on the dash of yer truck all day.

Colors like aubergine, zinnober, modena, and jacinthe, and with nacarat highlights.

He noticed I was staring at him and said to me, "Ain't you ever done anything wild when you were a kid, old man?"

I answered, "Well, I had sex with peacock once and was wondering if you might be my son..."

oh my gosh that is freaking hilarious...i would have loved to be there for that one.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ::) ::)

Beautiful mind

Offline iwishiknew

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • A man we see with our eyes and hear with our heart
Re: Gay Translations Guide
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 07:07:46 pm »
You know what they say...
There are two types of gay men; size queens and liars.

hardly true but still fun. ::)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2007, 10:57:03 pm »
Boy Howdy!
have I a lot to learn!!  ???
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 09:40:02 am »
these are fun to read.  im getting an education here.  ;D

injest

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 03:10:11 pm »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 02:00:47 pm »
Well I just found this one  ;D I am still exploring and finding new avenues and streets at Bettermost. Damn this place is almost like New York City. It seems there are always new things to find and explore. And these expressions/translations are GREAT!!! I will have to visit here more often for my educational purposes  :laugh:

Jack

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 06:43:11 pm »
Wow!

More please...

au revoir,
hugs!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 11:05:22 am »
Any more such fun ?

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 11:53:50 am »

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!