Author Topic: Cards!!  (Read 43057 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Cards!!
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2008, 01:59:05 pm »
Hey folks!
Sorry I have been away!
I have everyones address from last year.
I'll see if I can get you the links to the cards I had.
I know www.leanintree.com has some great ones and so does www.dakotascabin.com.
(I think that is right. I'll check later).
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2008, 10:23:59 pm »
Hey buds!

I just sent a couple of mass emails - the first for everybody in my address book with my new address here in Florida...the second to people I don't seem to have current addresses for.

If I missed you and you're interested in exchanging holiday cards, my apologies!  I did this really quickly.  Please PM me your info and I'll respond in kind.

Much Brokie Love,
Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2008, 11:59:27 am »
Hey folks!
Sorry I have been away!
I have everyones address from last year.
I'll see if I can get you the links to the cards I had.
I know www.leanintree.com has some great ones and so does www.dakotascabin.com.
(I think that is right. I'll check later).

it's dakotaskabin.com
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2008, 02:51:40 pm »
Rich - you said you had peeps addresses all sorted and easy to find - can you send on to me? Pretty please!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2008, 09:47:04 pm »
Rich - you said you had peeps addresses all sorted and easy to find - can you send on to me? Pretty please!!
Sure thing. I can send ya what I have.
I'm at the farm this weekend so you'll have to wait till I can get home and get to my address book!  ;D

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2008, 06:45:07 am »
thanks!

:-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2008, 04:45:10 am »
Those of you who have my address and other contact info, please DON'T pass it to anyone else, even other Brokies.  If I'm on a list of addresses you are sending to anyone else, please remove it.  Thanks!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2008, 02:27:16 pm »
Those of you who have my address and other contact info, please DON'T pass it to anyone else, even other Brokies.  If I'm on a list of addresses you are sending to anyone else, please remove it.  Thanks!

I've had two people write and agree with this, but aren't comfortable saying so in the thread.  Hopefully they are finding a way to let people know they don't want their contact info shared.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2008, 02:40:50 pm »
Thanks, pour ces messages intéressants!

Merci for those interesting posts!

I would love to add my address, but must refrain since criminals followed me for years, and I had to sleep in my truck day time!!

And as some of you know, I still have such troubles.

Be assured that I loved you asking me for my addess !! So, such cards can be on here: on Bettermost, please ? Is that OK ? May I suggest ?

Au revoir,
hugs!  Here are two cards (sorry if bit blurred as I tried mabny times to better pics), very old as 1920 or 30's which were in my collection, each unsigned and mint and Made in Canada/North America, and now in a lady's collection which she enjoys ! She is a wonderful lady like you and you all are !

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2008, 03:11:43 pm »

I've had two people write and agree with this, but aren't comfortable saying so in the thread.  Hopefully they are finding a way to let people know they don't want their contact info shared.

Clarissa, as I understand it the only adresses which are exchanged are the ones of the people who agreed to this last year and who particpated in the Christmas cards exchange last year. I didn't participate (although I did so in another postcard exchange activitiy) and therefore retracted my wish to be included.

It was a group of people who specifically agreed that their adresses are exchanged within the group for the purpose of Christmas cards exchange.

Nobody's adress was given without their permission or outside of the group that participated in the exchange. At least this was how things were handled in the (other) postcard exchange group I participated in. And I'm sure that Richard handled and will handle the adresses just as carefully.

It's not a widespread, uncontrolled distribution of all sorts of Brokie's contact info but a limited activity among a group which agreed to it.