Author Topic: Cards!!  (Read 43372 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Cards!!
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2008, 01:11:32 pm »
YAY!
I got a card from Dobie too!! ;D
Mine are going out tomorrow! Ok, maybe Tuesday! LOL  ::)
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2008, 02:50:52 pm »

Same here Richard. Mine will probably not go out until Tuesday. The weekend has gone by way too quickly and with me picking up a Christmas tree........well that even made less time available. In fact I still have to put balls on it  :)

Offline Dobie1018

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2008, 03:34:25 pm »
You're welcome Jack!  I thought it was a nice card because the cowboys looked like our boys - one in a tan jacket and one in blue; and the one in blue with a moustache.  I thought it was perfect!  I love sending and receiving cards!

Offline Dobie1018

« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2008, 03:39:32 pm »
YAY!
I'm glad you got my card Richard!  Did you like it?  Didn't the cowboys look just like our boys????!!!!!!

Offline Dobie1018

« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2008, 11:51:02 pm »
YAY!

I got your beautiful card today Richard!  Thank you very much!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!  I'll see you around here next year!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2008, 08:27:04 pm »
I got your card yesterday Richard!!! It is a beautiful card!!! Thank you so much for sending me one. And guess what mine are finally going out tomorrow. Yeah, I know I am running way behind, but I'll make it  ;D

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2008, 11:58:32 pm »
Lucky you are to get Christmas cards you guys and girls!!

Did anyone got gay ones?

Joyeux Noel, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanokkah, all celebrations!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2008, 12:01:56 pm »
Lucky you are to get Christmas cards you guys and girls!!

Did anyone got gay ones?

Joyeux Noel, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanokkah, all celebrations!!

What's a gay Christmas card  ???

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2008, 09:22:14 pm »
Ah..OK...I'm all set to go with my cards this year!  I found some cool ones that I like a lot at Barnes and Noble, over by the Lights-Vigil-That-Wasn't.  They are very BrokebackMountainesque.  Who says procrastination doesn't pay?!

::)

The important thing to remember is that these are Holiday cards...not out of some disclaimer of Christmas, but because I intend to take the full season, which means until Epiphany, to actually do them, can put some thought into what to write.

:-*

That's not unusual for me, but a weird thing I'm doing this year that I don't remember ever doing before is that I'm *hoarding* the ones I've received, like a squirrel with the last chestnut of winter.

They're going into a special pile by the Christmas tree.  I'm not sure what my plan is, Christmas Eve? Christmas Day?  But I'm not opening any until the time seems right.  It should be a celebration, with full focus, not at the same time you're opening the electric bill and the fast food inserts, IMHO.

8)
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2008, 04:35:50 pm »
Lynne, it sounds like you might even be a bit later than me in getting these cards sent out. Although I do have several more to send out tomorrow. I already sent out several on Friday and yesterday, but I still have more. I know some will not get to people by Christmas morning, but I do consider the season to last at least through New Years Day so hopefully everyone will receive them by then  ;D It does take me awhile cause I do write something in each one.